Q.

HYPOTHETICALLY speaking : If you were given a chance to convert images into reality / feelings...who would you opt for? Can we have the reasons too?

Tags: hypothetically, convert images
Asked by shintsie, 15 Dec '09 02:03 pm

1.

Only Sri Ramakrishna ..if he were in front of me today i would have had a darshan of Maa Kali ..that's for sure plus he would have advised me correctly how to go about in life and also he would tell me all that is bad about me and good about me in his sweet non-judgemental manner.
Answered by joyoti sen, 17 Dec '09 11:44 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I would create an image of a very big house in the most expensive place in Mumbai and convert it into reality and go to live in it, because that is my dream house and I would like to live there.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 18 Dec '09 01:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I would like to convert the image of Lord Krishna giving advise to our all politicians and punishing criminals and terrorists. and make my country a real RAMRAJYA
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 17 Dec '09 11:47 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

I would rather like to remove masks from the faces of people and bring them to reality.
Do i need to give reasons?
Answered by Lumpen, 17 Dec '09 04:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

If I could do that, I won't go for a "who" but I would just stare at a picture of India at 10,000 BC or something :) Or an India before Arabs and British came. I heard India back then was like modern Amsterdam! I just want to live in my own country in an era which wasn't so anal about entertainment, and in an India where glorious texts like Kamasutra were written.
Answered by A Moin, 17 Dec '09 12:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Hi Shintz Since child hood I heard and read differnt storiesand Epics .But I was very much inspired with the Epic Mahabharata.If I am given a chance I would like to see the characters as Normal people of 20 century.Where all the men characters wear shirts,panta kurtas pyjamas ,sherwanis jeans ,T shirts and all kind of sports wear. The same way Women characters wearing Sarees,salwar kameez, skirts also modern dresses likes jeans,tops ,mins ,maxis ,etc.Instead of Chariots, I would like them to use all modern vehicles like Modern cars, bykes, sports cars , and like normal people they use our roads and every kind of transport .Instead of palaces they live in houses.villas and flats.But I dont wish to see Kurukshtra War and any kind of violence in my vision.I would like to visualise how the main characters would look namely Bhishmar,Dronacharya ,Kripachary, Dritharashtra his wife Gandhari, son Duryodhan his brotheres, their wives ,sister Dushala,Duryodhan's friend,Karan. Prince Pandu his wi ...more
Answered by Rachana, 16 Dec '09 09:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Mirza galib is a character i wud like to see converting into reality. He was romantic , passionate and creative .
Answered by tulika jha, 16 Dec '09 07:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Shintz > I am glad that you added the question tag of `Can we have the reasons too?` I always like this attitude of questioning as I do desire that the asker must ask for the reasoning in answer. This type also keeps away those who are interested only in Yes, No kinds of submissions.

Though hypothetical situation, yet I would love to take this question to cool down my mind. I have been playing with this very idea for years > Of course everybody does this wishful gaming while studying in school/college. There are many images I would love to convert into reality; but for the sake of restricted word limit, let me pick some of them for answering. Foremost among them is (plz. don`t laugh, yaar) `Helen of Troy`. I do love painting, but my hobby is restricted only in appreciating Gaugin, Vermeer, Rembrandt, Hokusai and alike of that genre. The point is, if you wish to convert image of Helen, all you need is the flaming fingers of these artists who could have given justice to the image of t ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 16 Dec '09 01:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

If i get a chance i would like to convert the images of lord krishna giving advice to arjun i.e, bhagvad gita which is essential ly required in day to day life in India
Answered by satish, 15 Dec '09 03:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

The image of my god whom i pray daily
the reason is ,so that from than I can have only one image of it and not multiple
Answered by meera, 15 Dec '09 02:06 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Benefit? huhh...ur carrer may b ruined..more

Answered by hillollchakraborty