What are the benefits of vinegar ?
2. Pour vinegar on sunburn
3. If you drink a teaspoon or so of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water to help with digestion, bowel function, cholesterol, and even preventing ulcers. With the latter you might have to help a little with the stress of course.
4. Salicylic acid is what you use on warts. Vinegar is acetic acid and works in the same way, however more gently.
5. Just 5% of vinegar mixed in a solution of your choice, can kill 99% of bacteria, 82% of mold, 80% of germs (viruses).
6. A teaspoon or two of vinegar will cure hiccups.
7. Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and honey mixed with enough hot water to melt the honey has been known to help with headaches and weight loss.
8. Bathing in some apple cider vinegar can help with urinary tract infections. I read someone who didn't have a bath tub, used a used cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and swabbed the urethra and it took care o ...more
2, regulating blood acid-base balance, maintaining the internal environment relatively stable;
3, help digestion, help the absorption of nutrients in food;