Q.

Do you think using the photos of film stars or celebrities in the Id pics are signs of weak personalities? If own picture is not preferred for personal reasons, photos of common people or babies or fancy things could be preferred. Why Aishwarya Rai or Kareema Kapoor or Shahid Kapoor Shah Rukh etc. The hair salons or parlours are the places for display of their pictures.

Tags: shah, personal reasons, picture
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 16 Oct '10 08:41 pm

1.

No, I do not think the use of photos of film stars and celebrities is a sign of weakness. The most likely scenario is that they are chosen because the member admires certain qualities of the said celebrity but is not necessarily trying to emulate them. Not a concept I would consider as I have no interest in film stars or celebrities and consider them to be no better or worse than anyone else - and I certainly am not going to become a free advertisement for them. So you are stuck with my own photo!!
Answered by Janis, 17 Oct '10 01:05 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hello Ss, dats not fare, you think such place is apt for uploading personal piks, anyone can misuse it. Posting piks of actors and actress, i dnt lyk, you may notice it, i never ever post such,,,,,,,yup, babies and flowers, like dem, you may say am infantile by nature, love babies, and love b'ful flowers too. But, it never represent my weakness.
Ss, anyone can share and misuse it, it's not weakness, it's precaution only. Okay, tell me, the pik in your column is your original one......if yes, den why not proper, only side pose why,,,????

Answered by humtum, 16 Oct '10 10:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Well it is up to a person ,Soumyen .I have my pics on FB .Here too once i posted my son's pic .It was copied and misused .It all depends on a person and we should respect right and choice of everyone
Answered by minticool, 16 Oct '10 09:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No its not sigh of any weakness at all.Many members here use their own pic's but they do keep changing it after sometime.This is a platform where people can use pics reflecting their thoughts and moods and yes you can't expect female's to use their own pic,if you expect them to use their real pic then you don't understand the drawbacks of internet.
why filmstars,i think its personal liking for that star,right now i have pic of james dean,iconic hollywood actor who died at young age of 24.Iam sure very few use these kind of actors pic.I just liked the b&w photograph of it.
btw even you are not using your own pic and which one you have is some handsome persons pic,that also hiding face,now what conclusion should i make,are you trying to attract females here.
Answered by Rudra, 16 Oct '10 08:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Actually the profile picture can give the idea 'bout the personality of an individual, their likings and dislikings,isn't it? :)
Answered by pradeeptima bhattacharjee, 16 Oct '10 08:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

You have touched the raw nerve,Soumyen, of many a members here on the forum! I wish you get more answers for this question, apart from my answer!
By the way my photo is exactly that...my photo.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 16 Oct '10 08:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

No I dont think so.
You can see here, people used to change the photos as per their moods and mind.
Answered by hitler, 16 Oct '10 08:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

No, it may reflect upon their attitudes and likings
Answered by puranam mahalaxmi, 16 Oct '10 08:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Why to answer your question when you find faults with almost all ? , Are you reperesentative of taliban mentality ?
Answered by kkkkkk, 17 Oct '10 12:34 pm

(0)
 (0)