Q.

On our festival day ie on 17th Nov coming back from the prayer at 8-30 we went to one factory to wish our friend accidentally my son got burnt his right leg upto ankle fully the burn is 2nd degree. I am treating him in a top hospital called Manipal Hospital Two doctors who are attending him said that he has to go for plastic surgery or skin grafting. Another doctor who is known to me said it is not necessary. He is neurologist; See these doctors carrying a line of degrees have different opinion. How to believe and whom to believe?

Tags: relationships, believe, festival day
Asked by jameel ahmed, 07 Dec '10 01:47 pm

1.

I am sorry to know that your son got into this trouble. I share your pain and anguish and wish speedy recovery for your son.
Manipal Hospitals are some of the best in the country. With their experience, doctors have their opinions and sometimes opinion of one doctor differs from the other which is quite normal.
In the case of your son, before going for plasic surgey or skin grafting, it will be better if you take another opinion of a super-specialist.
GOD is great. Trust in HIM. Everything will be fine.
Answered by Francisco, 07 Dec '10 01:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Extremely sorry to hear the sad news. I think its better to adhere the advice of the first doctor than the second one who is only a neurologist. My prayers go for your son's fast and full recovery. Soon he will become alright. Dont worry sir.
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 07 Dec '10 02:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes i m fully agree with sumati......pls. consult atleast 3-4 doctor.......god bless ur son
Answered by HRITIK PANDE, 07 Dec '10 01:56 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Jameel bhai sorry to hear this Allah bacche ko shifa ada famayein,
Answered by common sense, 07 Dec '10 01:51 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Consult more doctors and take a decision .may god bless your son to recover fast
Answered by shyju, 07 Dec '10 02:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Believe in God...By Grace of God only We get Good Doctors...It is my firm thinking !!...and I feel sorry for the incident your son come through...God Bless U !!: ))
Source: self
Answered by Raj, 07 Dec '10 01:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Don't for a moment believe this neurologist doctor friend of yours.
Just go along with the doctors who know about such matters like Plastic surgery for reconstruction or skin grafting. This is absolutely not a subject of neurologists.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 07 Dec '10 01:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Sir, I think you should take advice from at least 3-4 doctors then only come to any conclusion. After all its a matter of your son.
Answered by sumati gayki, 07 Dec '10 01:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Sorry to hear about it. Any way you will have to wait till the wounds heal, then you can access the recovery and then opt for plastic surgery
Answered by manoj thakur, 07 Dec '10 04:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Sir , as i think it is better to take easier option if the injury is healing or getting better , the middle way is to consult few more specialists with lab test reports reports and if it is not healing and is emrgency then hard option needs to be excercised ,such that to go with the current specialist doctors advcie
However we all pray to God to heal your son and easen the mental injury to you and mental and physical injury to your son . We hope and trust thet there is betterment in his condition .
Answered by ignoreme, 07 Dec '10 04:03 pm

(0)
 (0)