Q.

I want a job in paradip orissa can any 1 help me dont tell register in times job if u knw any vaccany let me knw plz i have completed b.tech ece 2011 passed out

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by geetha, 07 Sep '11 12:57 am

1.

Hi Geetha...! Aspiring for a suitable opening in a huge organization like Paradip, Orissa, is not uncommon feature for a candidate like you, who is a B. Tech degree holder with ECE branch of study. Usually, such organizations will the services of professional outsourcing companies, who after a various methods of selection processes, send candidates to face final phase of interview at the end-organization. while this has been the normal procedure of recruitment, you may very discreetly approach the HR wing of that unit and leave your resume there, after holding a brief discussion on your area of interest with those HR people, who in turn, if find suitable, will directly call you for an interview. Just give a try, nothing wrong in that...I hope this will click for sure, because at least a few, who I guided, have turned out to be highly successful...ALL THE BEST DEAR :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 07 Sep '11 10:22 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

You are in the wrong place geetha
Answered by Debashis Basu, 07 Sep '11 12:58 am

(0)
 (0)