Q.

Can kurshed do a little better than now on times ow?

Tags: education, computers & internet, law & legal
Asked by victor, 15 Feb '13 06:19 pm

1.

Salman Khurshid is known for saying that he is ready to die for Sonia Gandhi. He is known for threatening Arvind Kejriwal to visit Farukhabad and come back alive. He is known for the scam involving money for handicapped and crippled persons. Instead of dropping him from the cabinet, he was promoted to the post of External Affair Minister. Why ? Because he was one of the sycophants who are found in plenty in Congress.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 15 Feb '13 07:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes
Answered by Quest, 16 Feb '13 12:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Are you talking about Salman Kursheed, the foreign minister? And Times Now, the TV channel, where there are one hour debates on one topic, in which all speakers agree to disagree and make a fool of us viewers. Sorry, Sir I dont care for such Tv news because NEWS for me is North, East, West South and personally I feel most of thr TV news channels have forgotten the definition of News. And news is to report the news in an objective manner, but every other TV news reporter or anchor give their personal opinion as experts. As for Salman Kurshid, he has stayed mostly out of news after taking charge of foreign affairs with so many LOC violations and even beheading of soldiers, shows that he is still busy thinking about what response to give. I believe after Indira Gandhi's tenure our foreign affairs department has been a big failure.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 15 Feb '13 06:29 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He External Affairs Minister or the Indian Foreign Minister is a position of office at cabinet level within the Government of India. The chief respons..more

Answered by ABBY shakthi