Q.

Just as Greg Chappell ditched the RCA and became Asst.Coach of the Aussie cricket team, it's now the turn of Ric Charlesworth. This guy was till the other day Chief Coach of Indian Hockey team. He had some tiff with the IHF authorities and fled to his homeland. Now he becomes the Coach of the Aussie Hockey Team. In the light of these incidents, are the Aussies worth the belief to be entrusted coaching assignments in India. They seem to be coming here to gather information here and feeding back to their homeland. Am I right in my observation?

Asked by balasubramanian, 01 Oct '08 01:22 pm

1.

Partly true. Anybody comes to India for money. There have been idiocity on part of respective sport boards of India. When the talent is in plenty in every field in India itself, why hire a foreigner with hefty investment? All ex - players have a pool of talent. And with your observation, I have observed that the foreign coach just impose those disciplines which is far applicable and suits their home than here in India. So, the result is just abysmal.
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 01 Oct '08 01:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Respect those professionals, they have immense intgrity, let our people responsible learn it from them..
Answered by srinivas satyanarayan, 01 Oct '08 01:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Politics..more