Q.

At first, you make the world a part of your life....
Share good and bad things with them....
Make them laugh, make them teary eyed....

And then, all of a sudden, you go away..without letting anybody know the reason. This is not done!!

The most common thing between almost all online relationships we share with people is perhaps this sad fate. Your views please.

Note:- Today is the birthday of one of the best person I met here, Rukhsana Siddqui. Happy Birthday Rukhsana!

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by prashant sharma, 24 Dec '09 02:29 pm

1.

Yes Prashant I do remember Rukhsana Siddiqui. I interacted with her a few times and then she suddenly disappeared. I am sure where ever she is she is well. I too wish her a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. Like her many of my virtual friends have disappeared unceremoniously, without any trace. I remember them with certain feelings of nostalgia. We shared some wonderful moments with them on this forum. We used to wait for each others messages, to chat and share thoughts and ideas. Then they vamoosed without a good bye note. I think that is the only way to break this virtual friendship. Take a sudden clean break no matter how much the heart may hurt. No wonder now I look at this virtual friendship with diffidence. I have hardened my heart and prepared myself. Some of the sensitivity my heart earlier had towards this virtual friendship is lost. If any of my friends leave, I assure you I will not complain, I promise.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 28 Dec '09 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes Prashant and this has happened to me. After discussing every topic under the sun from the Big Bang theory , the Bhagavad Gita, Richard Feynman, Jane Austen's novels, the weather at Antarctica and finally the best way to make sukhdi, my net friend suddenly has disappeared . And you know what I get this gut feeling that he is no more. He had told me once that if he disappears suddenly without giving any reason then I can easily assume the worst., that he is dead. This uncertainty is making me worried and there is no way I can find out because we never exchanged phone numbers,
Answered by joyoti sen, 24 Dec '09 02:41 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

Happy Birthday to my dear Bhanti, the sister of my heart. May God bless her and fulfill all her wishes. Hope she is happy.

When a net friend who becomes real for you even though you have not met that person, you hope to be in touch with that person for ever.You bond with that person the same way you bond with your near and dear ones,friends/brothers and sisters whom you meet physically every now and then.So when that person suddenly bids goodbye to you on a not so fine day, the loss that you feel devastates you. Maybe that person had some unavoidable reasons to do so but at least you wish that the bond should not have been severed like that. And deep in our hearts we can never forget that person and his/her memories always remain with us. And our hopes which we keep floating makes us wait for that person to come back to our lives one fine day.

In the same way I am sincerely hoping for Rukhsana to come back to our lives...one...day...in the future.......
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 24 Dec '09 03:49 pm

(2)
 (1)
4.

First of all A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUKHSANA...no,not because I knew her much(except the last few days of her stay,when we interacted pretty fondly)...but because,she is important to a lot many people ,who are important for me.
Now the first half of your question.
Personally speaking,I would like to disagree with you.
Yes,we become part of some special people's lives,and they become an important part of our's...
we share the good,the bad,the happy and the sad with them...and we start living in a world,created by us,for ourselves .... we learn to laugh with each other,get teary eyed for each other...
Answered by shintsie, 24 Dec '09 03:35 pm

(1)
 (1)
5.

You are right Prashant. It is there till it is there and you never know when all of a sudden, one fine morning you hear word that they wouldn't be seen or heard any more. That uncertainty would always be lurking in the corner once one had enough of interactions on a social networking site. As time goes, people with similar interest or ability to vibe well or who have taken a liking for each other without any other connotations come to establish a relationship that is pleasing for each other and with it we as time flies, we keep collecting a lot of memories of time shared, thoughts shared and feelings shared.

Answered by Omega, 30 Dec '09 07:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

My warmest wishes of HAPPINESS ALWAYS to that someone who is so unforgettable,so close to your heart and so dear to you.
Dear PS,
Tears roll down the eyes,
for endless time shared together..
And for the Vibes,
We always long for..
But then too,
We have a HOPE.
We depart...
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 27 Dec '09 10:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

There must be some strong reason.. For women there are many compelling things to look into.You can ask her once. But if you get no answer, honour her decision.
Answered by subhash, 24 Dec '09 04:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Rukhsana ko meri taraf se bhi janam din ki hardik badhai ho....
Answered by Joker, 24 Dec '09 02:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Agreed with your views-
happy birthday to rukhsana
Answered by Pardeep kapoor, 24 Dec '09 02:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes that is true most of the times, but equally true is the fact that some relationships that are formed online countinue for lifetime, luckily I have got some friends whom I can never forget and always keep in touch with them
Answered by suparna, 15 Dec '11 06:51 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Many good persons IDs have been blocked reason God only knows: Mine has been blocked 6 times, To many of my questions I was receiving excellent answer..more

Answered by jameel ahmed