Q.

We feel this world very difficult when perenting is not caring & supporting. Do you believe it?

Asked by prabirb, 14 Apr 09:31 pm

1.

Soutwo thousand and twenty-sixyour parents are supportive, except when they are calling you worthless, and getting angry when you are not perfect. ',

I'm sure your dad's career is a big part of his personality. Unfortunately, the qualities of speed, efficiency and perfection that are so vital to his work don't seem to be shut off when he is at home. He reminds me of a military father, who expects his family to run like a well trained platoon. But a family isn't the Marines, and a family isn't a Beverly Hills restaurant, either.

Your parents are trapped in a cycle that they show no signs of being ready or willing to break. The sad fact is that you can't change them, and you are spending an inordinate and unnecessary amount of your energy wound up in worrying about and analyzing their behavior. My advice: stop. You are old enough to see what's going on with them, and you are old enough to write very articulately about it, so you are old enough to stop going to a dry well for ...more
Answered by Mickey, 14 Apr 09:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

It depends on how you take others
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 24 Jun 03:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

True
Answered by anil garg, 19 Apr 01:25 am

(0)
 (0)