Q.

We all know that Rajnikant is at the top in Hall of Fame but many of us do not know that his son Rakesh Rajnikant who is blind and mentally retarded from birth is a gifted singer. Will you like to watch and hear Rakesh singing? If yes, go to youtube and type Rakesh Rajnikant. May I get your comments?

Tags: rakesh, hall, entertainment
Asked by Francisco, 02 Nov '12 04:55 pm

1.

Well definitely I would listen to Rakesh and let you know know how I felt about it. Mr. Rajanikant is a quiet dignity and always very brief, to the point and sharp in his replies and comments. His tragedy came to my knowledge only after reading your qour question. I wonder, even after this, he can maintain such a nice composure. My respect for him grew manifolds after knowing this.

Now, coming to the matter of his son's singing, I must say the junior Rajanikant earned my kudos after knowing that he is a singer in his own rights though being blind and mentally retarded. Almighty did not give him the sight and mind that others have, but he broke through the barrier and expresses his feeling through his music What can be greater than this. I don't know what's his age but would be happy if my pranaam to him conveyed by the senior Rajanikant. May God bless him with more energy to withstand the debilities
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 02 Nov '12 09:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sir you could have been little more discrete.It seems you came to know just now and got emotional and asked the question.Rajanikant raiyrela is a gentleman.
Answered by Manoj Kakkar, 02 Nov '12 05:01 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Well let me do that nw sir and comment latter.......:-)
Answered by Bhuvana, 02 Nov '12 09:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I don't understand Kannad
Answered by Psycho, 02 Nov '12 05:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Yes i know about him and his entire family, i have also met his prodigal son. but i never wanted to make thsi public as this is a sensitive issue about his child and may god bless the child.
i have already listened to those songs and they were aired on asia net also
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 02 Nov '12 04:57 pm

(1)
 (0)