Q.

WDYT of this family (for a story)?

Tags: books, news & events, bollywood & movies
Asked by Sunil Kumar, 10 Mar 12:00 am

1.

The unknown
Answered by iqbal seth, 10 Mar 08:33 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

First off, don't b*tch about how young you are. Sorry, dearie, but if your gunna claim yourself a writer which you are, age has got nothin' to do with it. I don't care if you're fifty, I'll judge you the same.",

Hmm... the story, I actually like, which is rare, because I hate stories about teenagers. However, oddly enough, it seemed a little original. And since you mentioned it's action/adventure, I love you, because theres nothing better than action, except maybe adventure. And theres nothing worse than a teenager book about girIs in relationships and high school. BORING!
But this... I do like the story. It's the writing style that bugs me. First off, and I know this might seem contradictory, but you have to much centered description. Like "cushy, ebony black, leather couch". You're telling me about the couch. But you easily call it a "dark leather loveseat" loveseat here, having a more stuck up connotation, and get the point across better. Brevity is the soul of wit. But also, it ...more
Answered by Mickey, 10 Mar 12:06 am

(0)
 (0)