I want to invest Rs. 100000. which share'll be better for long term investment
1. Don't put all your eggs in one single basket.
2. Don't invest in stocks that are consistently reporting losses quarter after quarter
3. Invest in only stocks with solid fundamentals
4. locate stocks which are under valued at CMP.
5. If your outlook is to multiply your investment, then book profits when stock reached close to its 52WK high levels
Please be sure of investing your money in various sectors for minimizing risk factor.
Metal sector is the most attractive sector even if it looks high rated. Not to forget few stocks like SAIL, Sesa Goa, Welspun Gujarat(High Beta counter), Visa Steel, PSL Ltd etc.
IT sector has its run over the last 2 quarters. The 4th quarter results will be a tremendous boost for market if one thinks positively. Midcap counters like Mphasys, GTL are also fairly valued.
Healthcare sector is also very low risky sector to invest. News about American aid to Healthcare sector will help pulling lots of Gems within. Auro Pharma, Ranbaxy (Around 415-425), Cipla are good stocks to keep an eye on.
As a market leader, Reliance is expected to move beyond 1150 in March 2010. Happy Investing.