Q.

What are some ways to compliment a beautiful woman ?

Tags: sex, relationships, entertainment
Asked by ankit shivam, 22 Jul '10 02:24 pm

1.

You are intellgent too.It is just like an fragrance is added to gold. You are so kind hearted......
Answered by sudhakar kuruvada, 22 Jul '10 02:49 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Instead of simply saying, Youre beautiful, be specific in your compliments. Tell her that you like her hair or smile or eye color or even compliment her on her outfit. This will be much more original than the simple line and also mean a lot to her.
For complimenting a girls smile, you can say, I just couldnt help but notice that you have the most incredible smile. I bet it always lights up a room, just the way it lights up my life.
In case you like the way she carries herself, say You carry yourself with such elegance and poise that I have rarely seen in other women.
In case a woman has beautiful eyes, say, I know this may sound really clichd, but you have most beautiful blue/ green/ brown eyes that I have ever seen.
Let your woman know she has converted your black and white life into a colorful one. She sure is to melt right there in your arms.
Another good compliment would be I hope your day is as radiant as your smile coz you take my breath away.
Answered by radha kashyap, 22 Jul '10 02:28 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

I could talk to you all night long.
As you will find with many of the compliments listed here, were focusing on the values of a woman -- what the female deems important and flattering. Any man who has ever had even the slightest contact with the fairer sex knows that women place a high value on communication. Hence, after talking to her for a while, you need to drop the compliment that not only flatters but also excites. These are the types of compliments women cant resist. Say it with a distinct tone of pleased surprise: Wow, I could talk to you all night long! Obviously, this only works if the two of you have already established a well-paced, comfortable discussion, but its perfect if this situation presents itself. During such a great conversation, you will be expected to provide a compliment, and theres nothing better than this solid standby.
I like the way your mind works.
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 11 Feb '12 01:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Wowwww
Answered by ravi kumar, 22 Jul '10 02:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Easy and free.. Just Smile
Answered by RRSingh, 24 Jul '10 02:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

By recognizing that with a gift or memento
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 24 Jul '10 02:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

You look nice something special
Answered by kamini joshi, 23 Jul '10 04:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Kavita Prsd