Q.

Have you seen the magazine called FROZEN THOUGHTS (www.frozenthoughts.com)?

Tags: thoughts, magazine, www.frozenthoughts.com
Asked by Karthik Rajan, 17 Mar '08 07:50 pm

1.

Sai Ram. I have not seen earlier but checked the website now. It is priced and there are many free resources on the net.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 24 Mar '08 09:49 am

(0)
 (1)
2.

It is the best thing that happened in my life. A simple way of understanding life in plain simple english to handle any challenges of life. And if no challenges in life how do i make the best of myself ... Wow a must read . They have come with a book also.. The challenge of the book is Open any page , an answer is seeking the seeker..

No Philosophy only practical ideas of life.
Answered by deepak bisani, 06 Nov '09 09:47 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

One and only magazine with holistic solutions towards holistic growth. Be it, science, spirituality, Health, Education, Stories, Wisdom and most importantly the unposted letter from the Voice of Love...!! If you haven't read Frozen thoughts, you have not read a book...!!
Source: Self
Answered by sanjeev jopat, 04 Feb '12 12:47 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Good Book,I love that book.Whenever i feel low,ill read the book.It makes me feel how strong I am and lucky to have many things in me.
Answered by sasi rekha, 25 Mar '11 12:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Its a must read book i should say.... Man ..this buk has everything in it.. Frozen Thoughts, an exclusive monthly growth magazine of international standards, was launched on August 15, 2000. The present readership is estimated at around 4,00,000 per month across the globe. Frozen Thoughts is more than a magazine. It is an awakening. Spirituality, Religion & Science, Management, Selling, Relationship, Marriage, Parenting, Adolescence, Psychology, Finance, Health, Clarity in thinking, Stress management, and the science of living every aspect of life finds place in Frozen Thoughts. The content of the magazine is further enhanced by inspirational stories, quotes, growth-oriented posters and thoughts of great masters. Frozen Thoughts features regular columns on legendary people who have left their impressions in various walks of life, and silent achievers who have scaled great heights against many odds, to enable the reader to take a leaf from their lives and get inspired.

Answered by Derrick, 22 Apr '10 03:06 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Portfolio may refer to:Portfolio (finance), a collection of investments held by an institution or a private individual Portfolio (government), the pos..more

Answered by Prasoon Sinha