Q.

I have no confidence in most of the matters of my life, may be its all about my negativity point of thinking.please tell me the way to remove this negativity

Tags: way, confidence, negativity
Asked by neha, 05 Oct '07 08:59 am

1.

Remember other times when you were functioning in a positive manner. Remember how you looked to yourself, how you felt, how you probably looked and seemed to others, how the past can return.

Imagine a future where you feel very good about yourself and you accept criticism with grace because you know you're quite "cool." The future will come.

Act "as if" you feel confident, comfy and cool. Behave as if you feel at one with the Cosmos. Act as if you could use the Force, Luke. The reality will come.

Pledge to yourself that you're going to treat yourself in a practical, positive manner -- even if it feels somewhat alien

Treat yourself fairly and supportively Don't do what you feel like doing for or to yourself if it isn't what you would do for or to a good friend.

Answered by Jack Johnson, 05 Oct '07 09:17 am

(7)
 (0)
2.

Pl. contact me. Sai Ram. Blessings.

Swamy
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 06 Oct '07 04:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Hey Neha, believe in yourself - have faith in God - He has made each one of us for a speacial reason, tht we are not aware of. So just go on in life trusting God to take care of you. U just focus on doing your part to the best of your knowledge and ability and just forget about the outcome. Thank God for all the beautiful things he has done for u - just for example - u and I have survived through earthquakes, floods, riots, blasts and even accidents on the face of this earth. Every time u see ur reflection - just tell yourself that u r special, speacially made by someone special for something very special. So just forge ahead with this belief and faith and u will win...... God bless.
Answered by Anamika, 05 Oct '07 11:50 am

(19)
 (0)
4.

Nehaji, nothing to worry. Swirch on to Aastha channel between 6.00 to 8.00 and 20.00 to 21.00 every day ;view the live programmes of Swami Ramdevji. Start practising a few Pranayams daily early in the moning with empty stomache. Nothing to worry; you will achieve many things including the self confidence; the courage to face anything and everything like an Indian Jawan at vigil on the Pak Border. See for example - I am now 61; three years back my past employer sold our co to a new Seth. and a computer introduced in our office. I was not knowing anything about computer; also Tally programme installed; I was alone in the office not a single companion in my office; I was losing my self confidence day by day which led to depression; I use to eat more than a dozen pills every day; I used to feel sleepy thoughout the day which added to my problems. Fortunately one fine day I happened to see the programme of Swamiji on Aashtha Channel; I continued to view the progreme daily in the eve ...more
Answered by UNNIKRISHNA RAMAN, 05 Oct '07 01:01 pm

(6)
 (0)
5.

Hi! usually failures are the source of no confidence... you have to stop thinking about it. people closest to you will be able to tell you what are your greatest qualities... try and specialize in it and divert it to your advantage.
Answered by sanjeev, 05 Oct '07 09:03 am

(6)
 (0)
6.

Dear Neha..
first welcome to this forum.. all having negative aspect convert those negative in to positive. think like an optimist.. you will come through in life. follow those ten point improve your self-confidence...you will come up all the best.. take care
Answered by mannu, 05 Oct '07 09:01 am

(5)
 (0)
7.

Very simple yaar............Easy target : every month remove one nagative point so 12 months u remove 12 nagative points....................I hope u dont have more nagative points na.................
Answered by gopi krishna, 05 Oct '07 09:05 am

(4)
 (1)
8.

As already mentioned by others it s due to low self confidence.
First of all U shld hv confidence in God/super human being as child feels secured when its parents are around and it wld even go to an extent of fighting with some one who is far elder to it.This is because of the confidence that if required its parents wld be their to help.
As such U need to take philosophical attitude as mentioned in Geeta.ie try yr level best and leave the fruit to god almighty and assure yr self u tried yr level best and it did nt click. and decide to do better next time .Don't think too much of failure but pl note that if U take it sportively it wld be the stepping stone for sucess.
Answered by Harsha seshamurthy, 05 Oct '07 04:31 pm

(4)
 (0)
9.

Neha - This is a common problem that affects any normal person. Firstly you will need to like yourself i.e. start having confidence and trust in yourself. How would you do it? Mingle in groups, start visiting places where you find crowd, talk and walk with confidence.
Second,Trust what you do is right no matter what the result is. Even if it is a failure never curse yourself.. appreciate that you did try and challenge yourself for better most.
Third - Give yourself as a volunteer for any program that you attend, forget about the audience. Just keep thinking about how you enjoy the program.
Fourth - Whenever you feel nervous or break down, take a walk stop thinking about what happened. Listen to the nature, get down to some calm place like a park or terrace or beach whatever and feel the freedom in the air, this will relieve your tension.
Answered by shijin francis, 05 Oct '07 12:00 pm

(4)
 (0)
10.

Think about whatever good u have done for urself and for others.....
always say to urself that u can do it...and u HAVE to do it....
talk to friend and lough as much as u can...
Answered by amit bhal, 05 Oct '07 09:02 am

(4)
 (0)

Q.

Cottage industry..more

Answered by Anand Agarwal