Q.

Was the competition only for sony users,if not what camera/lens did you use?

About: Breathtaking India photos you should not miss!

Asked by rudolf owen dsouza, 16 Apr 09:49 pm

1.

I'm going to list the pros and cons from my own experiences using these cameras. Luckily, I've used all of these cameras at least once. ",

Olympus E-four hundred and ten: This camera has the "honor" of being called the smallest DSLR on the market. In fact, this is one of the hardest cameras to hold. There is no grip whatsoever, so dropping it is a real concern. Also, this Olympus camera, like the E-five hundred and ten, suffer from poor image quality at high ISO and overall soft images. They really lack detail, something of which I've never seen a DSLR suffer from. Also, the lens selection is not so good, and the lenses that they do have are hard to find and quite expensive.

Answered by Mickey, 16 Apr 09:56 pm

(2)
 (1)