Q.

Very sorrowfuly itz to report that some of my nice answers have been lost to the rediff black-hole....which were much informative .... will rediff take care to safe-guard & retrieve such answers ... is it possible....UR kind take on it....???

Tags: relationships, ur, entertainment
Asked by Pradipta pati, 13 Nov '12 07:33 pm

1.

I was about to send you mail on this that there are mesg alert in my box but when I checked found no asnwers from you .so understood .. that went to rediff black hole .. many of my answers are also grabbed .Dont know whether it comes back tomorrow or not and absolutely clueless about it why does it happen?
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 13 Nov '12 07:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I think there is some foul play...it is certain kind of answers that disappear. Many of my answers too have gone!
Answered by Shunmugham, 13 Nov '12 07:44 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

There is some technical snag , it happens with most of our esteemed members but it comes back once the Qner awards the BA to other answers ....... till than Qner can't see the answer .......
Answered by pradeep mishra, 13 Nov '12 07:51 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

I've experienced the same fate at several times & even today for 3 Qs. Kumbhkarnas r in great slumber to look into this !!!!!!!!
Answered by nitin ray, 13 Nov '12 07:47 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Not a new thing now .They r the boss and u have to act accordingly and one day u will have to give answer in just yes or No only
Answered by krish, 13 Nov '12 09:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

This has been happening almost with everyone here sir. I am also one of the victims of such unsolicited mishaps :-(
Answered by Dil Se, 13 Nov '12 07:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

May God rest them in peace....
Answered by sharfaziz, 13 Nov '12 07:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I'm 100% wth U. My 1st answer today has faced similar fate. The aanswer is to a Q of Anathraman & is :
1. Family feuds may be continuing for generations from the forefathers. May be due to land dispute. may be due to marital disharmony betn the two families eyc.
2. This may get developed amomg the bros due to property.
3. This may be among the bros & siss whn the sisters want the share in the the paternal property ( legal).
4. It may be due to the offsprings not looking after the old parents, driving them out of house.
5. The recent is the 1st mother's ( childless) complaint for subsistence allowance from the son of the Step mother. ( High Court has upheld ).
6. All these family feuds are mainly for property and can be amicably resolved if relation betn the members are cordial & cohedsive.
7. Otherwise, going to court etc is like cleaning the carpet on the open yard, whch is not desiarbale.
Will Anathraman see this?
Answered by Nitin Ray, 13 Nov '12 07:40 pm

(0)
 (0)