Very sorrowfuly itz to report that some of my nice answers have been lost to the rediff black-hole....which were much informative .... will rediff take care to safe-guard & retrieve such answers ... is it possible....UR kind take on it....???
I was about to send you mail on this that there are mesg alert in my box but when I checked found no asnwers from you .so understood .. that went to rediff black hole .. many of my answers are also grabbed .Dont know whether it comes back tomorrow or not and absolutely clueless about it why does it happen?
Your vote on this answer has already been received
I'm 100% wth U. My 1st answer today has faced similar fate. The aanswer is to a Q of Anathraman & is :
1. Family feuds may be continuing for generations from the forefathers. May be due to land dispute. may be due to marital disharmony betn the two families eyc.
2. This may get developed amomg the bros due to property.
3. This may be among the bros & siss whn the sisters want the share in the the paternal property ( legal).
4. It may be due to the offsprings not looking after the old parents, driving them out of house.
5. The recent is the 1st mother's ( childless) complaint for subsistence allowance from the son of the Step mother. ( High Court has upheld ).
6. All these family feuds are mainly for property and can be amicably resolved if relation betn the members are cordial & cohedsive.
7. Otherwise, going to court etc is like cleaning the carpet on the open yard, whch is not desiarbale.
Will Anathraman see this?