Which is the best proffessional course ,after+2 Commerce
If U R considering commerce as option you have following careers.
1) Agricultural Economics: A study of economic principles, with emphasis on their application to the solution of farm, agribusiness, and agricultural industry problems.
2) Accounting: A core faculty about recording of monetary transactions of an organization.
3) Banking: A career for those who are interested in the functioning of banks.
4) Chartered Accountants: People who look after the finer aspects of modern accounting practices including system analysis, auditing, taxation, project management and so on...
5) Company Secretary: Study of compliance of acts related with the companies.
6) Mathematics and statistics: Study of form, structure, operations and relationships.
7) Economics: Study of best optimization of organizational resources under the prevalent conditions of the market.
8) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): They are the people who look after the analysis of financial managemen ...more