Q.

I AM MOTHER EARTH
Save me from further destruction abruptly.
I have reached the highest point of tolerance.
I have to cater to the needs of all living beings for innumerable generations to come.
I produce from time to time many things on my surface and in waters that can be consumed by my inhabitants.
I feed all like a mother does to her child.
It does not become a child to dig in to the bountiful sources of mother. Doing so, will ruin the existence of the very source of love, caress and the nourishment that the child received. What steps do you take to save me further destruction and

Tags: time, relationships, save
Asked by Om Shrivastava, 07 Aug '10 04:04 pm

1.

Here is a simple checklist of other things you can do to save the earth.
1) Look around your house to save energy. For example, close your windows and doors tightly. It will keep your air conditioning inside. If you find a leak, fix it. By cleaning your heating filters and air conditioner monthly, you can save the environment and money. You may save up to ten percent on your energy bills. Furthermore, it is good for your health.
2) Recycle your plastic, paper, and aluminum. Forty percent of all trashes are composed with recycle paper products.
3) Use energy efficient florescent bulbs. The energy efficient florescent bulbs only use one quarter of electricity of traditional bulbs. Furthermore, they last longer before burning out. Even though they might be more expensive, they are better in the long run.
4) Do not leave your water running while you brush your teeth. You waste nearly ten gallons of water.
5) If you do not need your light, turn it off.
Answered by Revathi Kuruvada, 08 Aug '10 08:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

So true
we do need to save further destruction
Answered by anil garg, 13 Sep '10 01:43 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

(99:1) When the earth will be shaken with a mighty shaking,1
The noble Quran says:-(99:2) and the earth will throw up all her burdens,2
(99:3) and man will cry out: What is the matter with her?3
(99:4) On that Day it will relate all her news,4
(99:5) for your Lord will have commanded her (to do so).
(99:6) On that Day people will go forth in varying states5 so that they be shown their deeds.6
(99:7) So, whoever does an atom's weight of good shall see it;
(99:8) and whoever does an atom's weight of evil shall see it.7
Expalanation:-that the earth will be shaken violently by convulsion after convulsion, and since shaking of the earth has been mentioned, it automatically gives the meaning that the entire earth will be shaken and not a limited territory of it. Then, in order to express the great intensity of the earthquake the word zilzalah has been added, which literally means "its being shaken". It mean: "It will be so shaken as a huge sphere like it ought to be shaken, or sha ...more
Answered by yusuf syed, 08 Aug '10 07:40 am

(0)
 (1)