Q.

Recently I read an article in a magazine that in a realty T.V show when the compere asked the men which profession they would prefer and choose for their wives.The men said teaching as a career as according to them it is least strenous,and the women can come home fast after work to take care of home and them.My question:
Why do men have this kind of feeling?Is teaching really that easy as a proffession ? Also are we fit only for this line?.I am a little upset with this attitude of some men who still think that we cannot be 100% successful in any other job.
What is your view on this.

Asked by lalitha, 22 Aug '08 09:54 pm

1.

Some men are still living in the dark ages - but when the time comes they will be grateful to be treated by a female doctor, surgeon, dentist, lawyer, police official etc. etc.
Answered by Janis, 22 Aug '08 10:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Well According to me:-Taching is the Best proffesion for wifes not because we are not suitable in any other job but because we have much more responsiblity then men,We have ti handle our home family n mange everything perfectly,,,its not eas to go home at 7.00pm,,,then make dinner n after that try to corporete with kids,,,,Been a Teacher ,,,u can easily come home at 3.00pm take rest,,,teach ur children prepare good food,,,,manage your house go to market ,,evertything That women wants can only be done if you are a teacher ,,,,I have so many examples to prove it,,,,we never get holidays in other jobs ,,,nor we get paid leaves compare to teaching job,,,,So its the Best.
Answered by Aura, 02 Jul '09 12:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

My dear...i'm not merely upset...i get incensed to hear views like these...which are indeed the views of many men....women are and always have been multi-taskers....they can manage their home and jobs perfectly well if they want to...what needs to be changed here is the male psyche,especially the Indian male psyche who like their women to wait upon them and serve them breakfast when they come home from office....undoubtedly there has been a change but it needs to be more pronounced
Answered by pink proton, 22 Aug '08 10:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

They talk nonsense i say
Answered by Gautam, 22 Aug '08 09:59 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

There is nothing new in UGC`s proposing such methods and it is absolutely part of its guidelines while sanctioning or declaring various kinds of grant..more

Answered by Indra Pawar