Q.

U R watching TV in UR drawing room...suddenly a stranger rushes in to UR drawing room saying that he is in distress hungry,thirsty,and seeks asylum for that night...and U get from TV that a dangerous culprit has been fled away from jail and whose photograph somehow resembles the stranger...at such a situation what would U do....???

Tags: money, relationships, u
Asked by Pradipta pati, 02 Jun '12 10:32 pm

1.

This reminds me of this incident ...A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead?" "No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied. "Will you use it to gamble instead of buying food?" the man asked. "No, I don't gamble," the homeless man said. "Will you spend this at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked. "Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!" "Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light area instead of food?" the man asked. "What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 02 Jun '12 10:51 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

First of all feed him with something what I have, quench his thirst and call up the police officials and hand him over to them....!
Answered by Dil Se, 02 Jun '12 10:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Give him some money and send him out but within few minutes I will inform police
Answered by hitler, 02 Jun '12 10:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Padhke hi daar lag rha h toa socho us waqt kya halat honi h :((
Answered by Rashmi rai, 02 Jun '12 10:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Behosh ho jani hu wid fear :((
Answered by Resham, 02 Jun '12 10:35 pm

(1)
 (0)