Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have retired on 28/2/2001.That time my time scale had not been sanctioned.My time scale has sanctiond on 2006. My office has pay fixed on the year2009. and submitted my revised pension case to the A.G. Office Mumbai. How I will be understand whether the pension case has been sanctioned or not.(Smt.M.L.Kamat)

Tags: money, relationships, case
Asked by kdmdalore, 19 Aug '11 12:35 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Your employer at the time of ur retirement will give the details. Call on at ur ex-office; ur cheque may be ready ; after u get the chq , throw a Virtual party & invite QnA Members. Best of Luck !!
Answered by nitin ray, 19 Aug '11 12:40 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining