Q.

Why is everybody celebrating when nothing much has changed in the new format.Reminds me of the quote " The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

Tags: quote, reminds
Asked by gem mina, 25 Jul '09 10:02 am

1.

Such a lot of Frost has permeated the QNA. I wonder if I will ever see my BAs again or the old messages that I had saved. The nincompoops who designed this thing were certainly never members of the QNA. For that matter, my grouse that the inverted comma being printed as a slash remains still. When they cannot rectify such a small blooper that has haunted them so long, what do you expect out of them???
Answered by Satish Kamath, 25 Jul '09 01:36 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

Perhaps they are celebrating on the mere promise of a promise !!
Answered by Janis, 25 Jul '09 01:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Sai Ram. No need for despondency and no need for celebrations. Equanimity is the order of the day.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 25 Jul '09 10:20 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

It seems some are happy and satisfied with half bake cake since the fire is gone out in the oven.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 25 Jul '09 02:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

5.

I can't agree with you more. That is why my silence after having seen Neha's mail and the responses there-on.

Looks like a case of DOWN SYNDROME with them, where you can find a lower than average cognitive ability, often ranging from mild to moderate developmental disabilities.

Now you understood why they have fiddled around with a good product but couldn't develop a better one and have decided to lauch it in its half finished state?
Answered by Omega, 25 Jul '09 01:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Nothing has changed? The ads are gone and only basic services are available. What does that tell you :)
Answered by Jane Joseph K, 25 Jul '09 11:10 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Unless you cover those miles, you can not sleep-na-Gem! They are cheating themselves & fool us also so as to sleep!
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 25 Jul '09 10:21 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Its just one battle they have won
Rediff is offering so much and the content are minimising just to provide more for ads in every such pages of Q, A & MB, my guess is they may provide messages too like Q & A so that on click full messages will be displayed
As of now they have kept reserved more ◘ (rectangular) spaces and sizes of character minimised (not for ad) so that to cover that from ads
They have already noticed members are returning and continuing in the same
Others like andhr...., chand... asian... are just providing link to rediff (but not much) moreover those who sign-up for them have to wait till all their friends come & sing-up
where as others must be expert in some field, hence its not that much easy (for me) to be active in others
Good luck for your fighting spirit (you have a great contribution for this, thanks to you & others who add their bit too)
Answered by mukund, 25 Jul '09 10:43 am

(0)
 (1)
9.

If after a tornado, some people find themselves alive and also find some of their dear friend surviving, it is enough reason to be happy though in real sense it is no development. Arresting the deterioration is also satisfying because development is possible if one survives.
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 27 Jul '09 01:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

All arecrying dear and no body uis happy a everything is confused
Answered by Dinesh C S, 25 Jul '09 02:03 pm

(0)
 (0)