Q.

Twenty four hours i am online here .how to leave this bad habit ?

Tags: health, books, bad habit
Asked by Valiente Nahu, 30 Jan 11:35 pm

1.

No no I am coming just on holiday ;-P and it will be evening and afternoon when I am free ;-P OBSESSION SIMPLY MEANS you are paying too much attention and energy to something which is not that important. Out of all proportion you have become focussed, hypnotized by something. ',
Obsession is a kind of hypnosis that you have created within yourself. Then everything else disappears in your life and only one thing remains that becomes your focal point. Your life becomes one-dimensional: that is obsession.
Life has to be multi-dimensional. There are people who are thinking only of sex, only of sex -- twenty-four hours a day. Deep down in their minds it is always lurking. They may be doing something else, but they are thinking of sex. Then it is an obsession. Sex itself is not an obsession, remember -- I am not against sex. I am not against anything. Obsession means now sex has taken the place of everything.
Answered by Sunny, 30 Jan 11:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Need to leave this habit
gradually
Answered by anil garg, 02 Feb 10:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

No no I am coming just on holiday ;-P and it will be evening and afternoon when I am free ;-P
Answered by valiente nahu, 30 Jan 11:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

OBSESSION SIMPLY MEANS you are paying too much attention and energy to something which is not that important. Out of all proportion you have become focussed, hypnotized by something. ',
There are people who are obsessed with food; they are continuously thinking of food. And there can be a positive obsession or a negative obsession.
Answered by Mickey, 30 Jan 11:36 pm

(0)
 (0)