Q.

Hi, does anyone know about dr. ramesh bhardwaj from noida.

is he a good doctor and also does his medicines acctually works

thankyou

Tags: relationships, health, entertainment
Asked by haresh kumar, 10 Feb '10 06:47 am

1.

Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj from noida is our family physician.
we are connected to his since last 10 year. not only me but all my relatives are under his treatment for all health problems.

he is a genius doctor and god gifted homeopath. today i am alive only because of him. thank you doctor.

haresh kumar you can blindly trust him.

prerna
Answered by prerna sharma, 14 Feb '10 01:52 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

THIS DOCTOR RAMESH BHARDWAJ NOIDA RUNNING HOMEOPATHIC WORLD IS A BIG FRAUD. I TOOK HIS MEDICINE FOR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY FOR 1 YEAR AND PAID HIM RS 8500/- per month. I DID NOT GET ANY BENEFIT.

NONE OF THE HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE IS THAT MUCH COSTLY IN WORLD. DUE TO FAITH ON HIS WORDS I WASTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

IN NAME OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TREATMENT, HE IS MAKING PEOPLE FOOL.

DR RAMESH BHARDWAJ IS A BIG FRAUD.

IF YOU DON;T BELIEVE ME, GO TO HIM. FIRST HE WILL SAY YOU WILL GET RESULT IN 2 MONTHS. THEN HE WILL SAY IT TAKE 6 MONTHS, THEN WILL SAY WILL TAKE 1 YEAR...

DR RAMESH BHARDWAJ , NOIDA , HOMEOPATHIC IS A BIG FRAUD
Answered by Mike, 09 Dec '10 03:03 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

Hey hitthe bul,

i m totally disagree with you. my son (chirag agrawal) is also one of the patients of dr. ramesh bhardwaj, noida. my son is taking his medicine since last 15-16 months.

i was vesr depressed, due to my son's health condition. he was not able to stand or walk. but thankx to dr. ramesh bhardwaj. with his medicine for quite long time, my son can walk and run. i am amazed my son can even go through stairs. its miracle. its beyond science.i m very very much thankful to dr. ramesh bhardwaj.
he is next god to me.
may god always bless dr. ramesh bhardwaj more and more.

mr. agrawal
Answered by agrawal, 14 Dec '10 05:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I do not want to disclose my name. But I live in the same sector/apartment where he lives.it is Noida, Sector 93. My parents always lived abroad and I was in my final year of engineering. I was looking for a cure to a little skin condition I had. I went to him and he tried to physically assault me as I was alone. I went twice and I thought his touches were absolutely normal but it hurt me too much when he touched my genital area when I went for the visit the third time. I wondered why he wanted to touch my genitalia for a skin condition on my back :S Not to mention the medicine he was giving barely made any difference (I later realized that it was nothing but a major sunburn) . He also asked me "mujhse dosti karogi?".

Source: personal experience
Answered by ahens tyt, 14 Oct '11 06:43 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

I complete agree with the complaint. The Dr. is a big fraud plus he doesnt care about his patients. I had some ailment for which i went to see the Dr. in Jan'11. He promised to cure me within 6 months. For medicines lasting for 1 month, he used to take a hefty sum of 5000! Nevertheless, since i did not want to go for surgery again, i kept on paying, hoping that this will end my troubles! But, that was not to be. Sometimes, the tablets tasted plain sweet, with no taste of the medicine. With due respect to the Dr, i did not complain for first time. Again, it repeated. I told him about it & to my surprise, without listening to his patient (me) & making me understand, he started shouting using gross language. Finally, things calmed. The next time, there was taste of medicine in the tablets! Next month again, the taste vanished. Plus, after i got my reports, there wasn't even 1% improvement..this, after 6 months of paying almost 30000 & avoiding so many food stuffs!! When i went up to the D ...more
Source: Personal
Answered by Anu, 25 Jul '11 06:31 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dilip Kumar has worked in total 62 films ranging from Jwar Bhata (1944) to Qila (1998), list is:Qila (1998) .... Jagannath Singh/Judge Amaranath Singh..more

Answered by Shikha Aggarwal