Q.

Too many patches of pigmentation have begun to spoil the natural look of my skin. What can I do to improve the quality of my skin and make it more presentable?

Tags: health, skin, beauty & fashion
Asked by Aruna Sangvi, 01 Mar '12 09:33 am

1.

I can understand your condition,i think you should consult with a dermatologist.
Source: http://www.kayaclinic.com/services/flawless-skin/acne-pimple-free-peel
Answered by JavedAli, 29 Nov '13 12:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I think you should consult with a dermatologist.
Source: http://www.kayaclinic.com/fairness-and-pigmentation
Answered by rohanroy, 26 Nov '13 05:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Skin is the first impression of everybody so i would like to suggest you the solution of your problem is take skin care treatments to cure and protect your skin. I know one of the leading Skin clinic which is very affordable for everyone.And there skin care treatment is best for get glowing skin.
Source: http://www.olivaclinic.com
Answered by harshal rai, 26 Apr '12 04:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The peel penetrates into the deep set discoloration and pigmentation and aids cell regeneration. This removes the superficial layers of your skin and restores its natural glow and texture. The appearance of scars also diminishes. You can combine this Kaya skin care treatment with chemical peels and make it a part of your regular skin care regime.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 01 Mar '12 09:51 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Having a patchy skin can be quite embarrassing and can cause a dip in your confidence. Patchy pigmentations often have deep roots. They are a result of ageing, hormonal imbalance and excessive exposure to the sun. Superficial use of creams and gels may not have any effect since they are incapable of addressing the internal factors causing the pigmentation. This is true especially in case of deeper and more resistant pigmentation. The Deep Pigmentation Peel treatment at Kaya Skin Clinic is meant for such skin problems. During the treatment the skin is cleansed with a soothing gel after which the peel is applied. The peel penetrates into the deep set discoloration and pigmentation and aids cell regeneration. This removes the superficial layers of your skin and restores its natural glow and texture. The appearance of scars also diminishes. You can combine this Kaya skin care treatment with chemical peels and make it a part of your regular skin care regime.
Answered by Nisha Roy, 01 Mar '12 09:34 am

(0)
 (0)