Q.

"Insan Zabaan Ke Parday Mein Chupa Hai"-Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Pls Comment

Tags: relationships, music, hai
Asked by SHAD KHAN, 27 Nov '09 05:29 pm

1.

Narrated from Abdullah bin Ash-Shikhkhir (May Allah be pleased with him) who said: I went with a delegation of Banu 'Aamir to Allah's Messenger (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) and we (the delegation) said, "You are our lord (Sayyid)." To this he replied, "The Lord is Allah, the Blessed and Exalted." Then we said, "You are one of us most endowed with excellence and superiority." To this, the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) replied, "Say what you have to say, or part of what you have to say, and do not let the Satan get you carried away." [Abu Dawud reported this Hadith with valid Isnad].

Important issues of the above are: I) Warning people against exaggeration. 2) What the one should say if it is said to him: "You are our master. 3) The Prophet's statement: "Do not let Satan get you carried away," though they only told the truth. 4) The Prophet's statement: "I do not like you to raise me above my status..."
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 27 Nov '09 05:52 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Instinct is the natural drive or ability to behave or exhibit a particular behavior in a certain manner, without reasoning or training. It is instinct..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman