Q.

There are many good urdu channels in India but I have my Muslims friends they prefer to watch television channels of Pakistan why is this happening govt. should make good urdu channels for Muslims so they do not watch television of Pakistan as these channels are full of hatred against India and brand India as anti muslim country

Tags: india, television, pakistan
Asked by Satya Pandey, 09 Dec '09 04:43 pm

1.

First of all the Government should ban all these channels
Answered by Anis Patel, 09 Dec '09 04:45 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

Jaichand are more in india than in pakistan
Answered by babu rao, 09 Dec '09 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Well, I have an open mind and I always follow this rule no matter what. There are three sides to a story. My side. Your side. And the truth. Same goes w/ Indian and Pak TV channels.

In present, Pakistan DOES NOT portray India so much as an anti Muslim country but points out our involvement with Balochistani separatism in Pak. Though I agree that painting of India as anti Islamic is pure BS by Pak, I do find the question of our involvement w/ Balochistani separatists in Pak is quite profound and interesting, and EVERY INDIAN must know that Akbar Bugti- one of the most notorious separatists in Balochistan- was indeed a poster boy of India, and Indian govt itself admits officially it sent weapons to warlords like Ahamed Shah Massud, who were closely linked with Balochistani separatist groups.

Answered by A Moin, 09 Dec '09 04:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

It is always good to have the opinion of other side also. all the news andi information about pak on Indian TV is with the Indian viewpoint. what is the harm if some people want to know the Paks point of view,
Answered by iqbal seth, 09 Dec '09 04:51 pm

(0)
 (0)