How to remove the acne and pimple marks on the face?
1. Tomato, which has vitamin A. Vitamin A, controls the production of excess sebum and also an excellent antioxidant. Slice tomato and apply slices directly to skin.
2. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, remove toxins and build new skin cells. Drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
3. Cucumber is one of the refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the spots. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.
4. The sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as a facial mask and cab be instantly applied on the pimple areas of skin. Wear it during the night before going to bed.
Get more tips about pimples here, http://lets-get-rid-of-pimple.blogspot.com/
2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.
3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.
For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check
here i have got few home remedy for acne, check this out
home it workds for u...
Another method is to massage the face with the skin of lemon before washing with lukewarm water.
Or apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
Also clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
You can also mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
Add one tsp. of this powder to two tbsp. Curd and apply to your face.
Wash after 10 minutes.
All pimple marks will disappear and your skin will glow like never before.
Normally, pimples and acne are associated with an oily skin. In case these occur on a dry skin then this is the ideal treatment. Take a few tomatoes and puree them. Freeze the puree into cubes (in an ice cube tray). Store these frozen tomato ice cubes in a bag or a container in the freezer. During the day, apply one cube each on either cheek, all the time rubbing gently. Repeat the treatment everyday. A very effective way of getting rid of pimples.
For more remedies visit http://www.naturalbeautycareguide.com/skin-problems/acne-care.htm l