Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

What is the entry requirement of Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling course at Adler School of Professional Psychology

Asked by Jessica love, 24 Oct '08 09:45 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


The entry requirement for Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling is as follows: * A baccalaureate degree from a recognised college or university or an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university. * A grade point average of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale for undergraduate and graduate course work. * Applicants must have the equivalent of 12 semester credit hours in psychology with grades of C or better.
Answered by Anvin Raj, 24 Oct '08 09:47 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Most UK universities accept the three-year graduation system for entry into the MBA programme. So, if you have a three-year bachelor degree like Bache..more

Answered by jameel ahmed