Q.

" CHOTI SI BAAT " Na jaane kyun, hota he zindagi ke saath , achanak ye mann, kisi ke jaane ke baad, kare phir uski yaad, choti, choti si baat !! Do you feel so ? What is the "Choti si Baat " which cheer you, depress you ,disturb you or make you upset...... !!!.

Asked by Rachana, 26 Dec '09 01:43 pm

1.

Hi Rachana > Like millions of human beings, I am just an ordinary, plain, and God fearing guy, and certainly not an alien from different planet or carrying supernatural power and having extraordinary elements in my blood. I say so, because like every other person (guy or girl) I feel all types of emotions viz. joy, mirth, anger, love, depression, bitterness, et al; and no wonder that there is ample scope to catch any one of these merely with a `Chhoti si Baat`. Why so? Because thats the human nature to succumb instantly to the feel in our hearts. Suppose we both are good friends and have been meeting inside and outside college campus virtually everyday, talking incessantly on dozens of topics of likings, attending to conferences, seminars, symposiums, taking parts in various discussions ceaselessly. River of our relationship is flowing smoothly and enchantment is the only outcome from that bond which we feel 24x7. So, one day, there comes a black cloud, encircling all the activities so ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 26 Dec '09 09:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

It can't b catched in words.
Answered by ravisinha, 29 Apr '12 10:01 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

It really was a great song and a great movie indeed
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 09 Aug '11 08:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, just a 'choti si baat' makes a million-dollar 'happiness' in life, when uttered by 'someone' you love very dearly...and the same 'choti si baat', leaves a billion-dollar sorrows behind, when 'someone' leaves you...but...both form part of your reminiscences, when you are alone with the cherished memories of 'someone', which even if forgotten, do not perish...!
Answered by Dil Se, 28 Dec '09 09:08 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

In one word..."behaviour"....At times I use to get afraid of being misbehaved by others...
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 27 Dec '09 01:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Memories are so funny, some times we want to keep them all the time and many other times we just wish for the memories to go away, such is the mesmersing or haunting effect that this particular trait in we human beings. And memories are always connected with the self and our experience with people, events and everything that surrounded us and retained from the time we grew up old enough to remember the events and retain them in our psyche, stored some where in one corner to continually retrace its path back, giving us something to cheer us or reason to smile or make us feel depress or disturb our today to go onto upset us in one way or other.

Answered by Omega, 26 Dec '09 09:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes
it is wonderful feeling
so many people we meet only once or twice
but remember them all the while
Answered by anil garg, 26 Dec '09 08:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Ye chhoti si baat nahee thi mere saath. Saari zindagi badal gayee. It disturbs me. sorry.
Answered by subhash, 26 Dec '09 08:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Life doesn't remain the same ,,,, everything changes ,, everything becomes a comparison ,,,, its like even with unconscious mind ,, the person is hit always and the response which one gets is --like ----y it had to happen ---lets go back ---will u agree ?
Answered by RAJESH, 26 Dec '09 07:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

When someone close to the heart departs or leaves, I do feel a sense of loss and miss that person like anything. And such a person stays for ever in my memories and my heart. All little things said by that person remain ingrained as cherished memories which both haunt and cheer me.They haunt me because I wish the person to come back and say those little things of great value again and again. At the same time, they cheer me because by remembering the little things that person is always in my memory.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 26 Dec '09 04:58 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Consult Aishwarya Rai or MICKY CONTRACTOR (her make-up man)..more

Answered by Urmi