Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I want to get my result of 10+2 from Punjab School education Board appeared in 1989 and again in 2001. can anyone help me to get it ?

Tags: money, school, careers
Asked by Jagmeet Singh, 22 Feb '10 08:33 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Contact with PSEB.
Answered by dare devil, 22 Feb '10 08:41 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining