Q.

They may emotionally believe that they love God, because they may have - for a moment - encountered some of His bounties, but the next minute they can turn around and pour their contempt on their follow beings when something goes against their blown-up egos.
Anyway, to know God is not something done by the lips of the mouth.?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, love god
Asked by truth exposed, 13 Dec '12 12:06 am

1.

It is your soul's 'love'. Your heart is like a container. If you use that container, filling it with water, you cannot put milk in that same container. If it is full of milk, you may not put oil in it. If it is filled with oil, you cannot put in it tea. The container can only be filled with one of these.

One of the bad characteristics of our physical material body is that we have an inherent love for this life and everything on earth. Mostly people are only interested in the things provided to them in this physical world. People have fully engrossed themselves in living this life to its fullest. Their love of this life has completely filled their hearts and there's no room left for the love of God. Even though they are saying 'God is love', they are liars.* God is not love, and love is not God.
However, there is love for God that can make you approach to His Divine Presence.

Source: source : LIVING ISLAM WEBSITE
Answered by SPIRITUAL TRUTH, 13 Dec '12 12:07 am

(1)
 (3)
2.

Thank god, atleast once u spared allahabad in ur Q :P
Also from ur own Q, I expect u to stop giving a lip service to god and confine ur religion to ur four walls :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 13 Dec '12 12:16 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Gentleman it is not for you to decide whether=THEY= truly love God or Not.
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Dec '12 06:50 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

And neither is to know God by parrot-like reciting from books nor is it to go around finding holes in the religious beliefs of others.
It is beyond human capacity to really know God
Answered by Vikram, 13 Dec '12 12:41 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

These days, you are very much after propagating GOD, Spirituality, Religions etc.
So far as I remember, GOD was explained to you, time and again.
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 13 Dec '12 10:38 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

n I've been through so much in my life. Raised myself because all my parents ever did was take care of me financially. They abused me physically & ..more

Answered by Mickey