Q.

There is so much hype over 3D TVs nowadays, makes me think if I should get one. But is it only useful for 3D movies and dvd's?

Tags: technology, tvs, computers & internet
Asked by Rakesh Mehra, 12 Jul '12 11:32 am

1.

Hi Rakesh Mehra, LG WRman Sherlock here,

3D TVs are not only for watching 3D films. There are also many different uses and application of the TV to improve your lifestyle and spice up your home entertainment. With the LG World Record TV, you have a rich and diverse collection of apps that you can download and install on the TV. There are apps for fashion, games, cooking, sports and many other aspects that can help to enhance your life and improve your mood and entertainment. You can also surf the web and perform many different task that you can usually do on the laptop on the big screen TV. The main function of the TV is watching HD and 3D contents, yes, but there are many different ways that you can use and maximize its potential. Check our our forum at: www.lgwrforum.com for how and what to do in order to achieve this.

LG WRman Sherlock out!
Answered by Sherlock WRman, 14 Dec '12 10:00 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Most 3D TVs are Smart TVs as well. I have an LG LM7600 and aside from 3D movies I also use the smart TV apps like YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and I also have some games that I play every now and then. Plus, you can also play 3D video games on it
Answered by Manoj Pandey, 12 Jul '12 11:37 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Its new so the hype
Answered by kamini joshi, 12 Jul '12 11:34 am

(0)
 (0)