Q.

There is no religion as great as HINDUISM. your comments .. ???

Tags: hinduism, politics & government, religion & spirituality
Asked by Manoj Joshi, 11 Apr 06:16 pm

1.

Slokardhena pravischayami eduktam granthakotibhihi
paropakara punyaya paapaaya pararpeedanam
Answered by ajit kulkarni, 11 Apr 06:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

To each his own. But to say what you said. One must read all religious books n search for truth. Without which we cannot say. We have been passed on belief by elders. I'm a Muslim. I'm by choice. Not by chance. I was one by chance. Studied in Christians school n then college in a Hindu college n when I was twenty odd years I made a research. A comparative study. N chose Islam. That is y I say I'm a Muslim by choice n not by chance
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 11 Apr 06:23 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

I In your recent QN A I did not notice any indication, that something like the prospect of your leaving the forum was simmering. May be I am wrong. But I can speak only on the visible things that the forum allows. I feel, taking on the people of diametrically opposite view is the beauty of the forum, and that should not be missed.

And, if your reason is other than QNA, I must not speak a single word.

But it seems, you are a very methodical and organized person.You have awarded BA, to the the second last question also. It means you are very emotional person also.

Over and above, I feel. leaving is retreating and is not so much useful than participating in it and forcefully throwing your voice. I am not a frequenter to your page, but,I see you are a person of varied interests. I am sure, you will take the best decision.
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 11 Apr 10:24 pm

(2)
 (1)
4.

Sabka malik ek
Answered by New moon, 11 Apr 06:23 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

To me , Humanity is the supreme of all religions of the world. Deep down inside us, we all know that the most important thing in life is much more than winning for ourselves.
The most important thing in this life is to help others to win. Even if that means slowing down and changing our own race. A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity .... and that's the best religion , nothing else.
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 11 Apr 06:22 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

Every religion has its own importance
but ALMIGHTYS is only one
Answered by ijaz, 11 Apr 06:18 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Religion is not the way to God. Jesus is. He said:
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except thru Me.
Answered by found truth, 12 Apr 06:33 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Jai shri ram though basic principles of all religion all same unlike others hinduism never believe on forced conversion, hatred or violence and respect all religions and always think about welfare of humanity and universe.it has not been established by one but continuous efforts of many rishies, saints and scholors.
Answered by Ramesh Agarwal, 11 Apr 08:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Each religion has its good points. The followers of a religion would naturally claim his/her religion to be the best or the greatest There is no problem in making such a claim but the difficulty arises when one tries to impose his view on others. I think it is best if we all learn to keep religion to ourselves and follow it as best as we could without harming others, and pay equal respect to other religions. Humanity is one, and so religion has to be a unifier, not a separator.
Answered by Reader Writer, 11 Apr 07:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes. Sort of it's actually more of a family of religions. ",
Yes. It's considered to be the oldest continually-practiced formal religious tradition.
Yes.
Answered by Mickey, 12 Apr 10:06 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.