Q.

There is a serial named mahadev running on life OK .Do you have any opinion about a total Hollywood movie on mahadev with Brendan Fraser starring as mahadev?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, hollywood
Asked by Santanu Chakraborty, 21 Nov '12 09:31 pm

1.

Hi, I have been watching it for quite sometime . I am man of music --- in the beginning when sati was died and Mahadev becomes mad -- there was a flute piece -which pulled me towards this like magnet . The character Shiva is another attraction of this serial . Good words on life -good deliveries . but the graphic application has reduced the charm at many places .Interestingly till day I couldnt store in that flute piece . In some portion it gives a feel of hindi typical hindi serial but the character of Lord Shiva has maintained the seriousness . me and my mother like it very much and watch it together .every evning I try to reach by 8 somehow just for the serial . no opinion for the second phaase of your query!!
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 22 Nov '12 12:25 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes i like the serial because it shows the story depicting Mahadev as our Saviour. Not heard about the movie.
Answered by Shikha Aggarwal, 21 Nov '12 09:33 pm

(0)
 (0)