Q.

There is a saying , for men, the world is their home, and for women the home is their world.
It was the option of nature and mistake of the women made in the past. Let us observe the women allowed the men to work and get remunerations for running the family which is looked after by the female. Naturally seeing family interest is narrower concept than the interest of the World at large. So who are the real performers for the world, definitely Male

Tags: interest, men, home
Asked by kishore kumar patnaik, 28 Oct '12 09:35 am

1.

Gone are the days when MUSCLE POWER was critical for the existence of humanity [Hunting, manual fishing, fruit picking and inter- tribe squabbles]. Now women can be on their own legs, muscle power of men have been replaced by machines. In tomorrows world, virtues of women are going to be more important. They are going to perform better, they are going to excel, to dominate!
Dont forget that u are here because of a womb, a mother, and her mothering! Father is disposable, a syringe can replace a father!
Answered by Shunmugham, 28 Oct '12 11:22 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

I agree to disagree .......when one can't have the family interest , how can they look after world interest ......it becomes self interest only .......... real performers are definitely women who care about me , take care of me , stay close by me ....allows me to see the hope inside myself ... whose hindsight become my foresight ........ Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more. Man has his will - but woman has her way...................they have pleasing blend of virtues of a home maker who can turn house ( samiyana ) to a home ( asiyana ) ...... with blend of her virtues of a mother , daughter , sister and of course as a preyasi with her loving and caring and intellectual charms charms

Women really do rule the world. They just haven't figured it out yet. When they do, and they will, we're all in big big trouble:)))
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 28 Oct '12 09:57 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Who else might be saying that might be a man
Answered by malika dhillon, 28 Oct '12 09:39 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Live in relationships existed in Ancient India, have u heard of the COMMON HOME in Harappan culture? IT consisted of folks, men and women, who were si..more

Answered by A Moin