Q.

Is this ManmohanSingh a Sardar-ka-bachha???? (his behaviour and thoughts symptomise otherwise).

Tags: relationships, entertainment, manmohansingh
Asked by miss qna, 07 Apr '11 03:21 pm

1.

He is madam ka chamcha
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 07 Apr '11 03:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

It is very amazing that Prime Minister framed his entire Lecture of Independence Day in such a wordings that Corruption etc are Main problems against the Country today, and all possible remedial measures should be given top priority etc. In short he is secretly supporter of Anna; and one day you will see that - in the same way as - congress PM Narsinharao had secretly supported Advani to demolish Babri Masjid, this PM is going to support Anna.
Answered by Manek Patel, 15 Aug '11 03:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Agree with you dear...he has no guts like sardars.
Answered by sumati gayki, 09 Apr '11 12:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

HMV - His Masters' (Lady Mcbeth)Voice!!!!Ha.....ha....ha....
Source: Siachen
Answered by Siachen, 07 Apr '11 04:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Manmohan Singh sardaron ke naam par Kalank hai aise napunsak aur kapurush par Singh shabd janchta nahi hai.

He is spineless and his body language depicts his servile attitude. It is not very difficult to understand why .
He was basically a pen pusher through his life and mostly spineless bootlickers rise up in the hirarchy of babudom. On top of this if one of the public servent is being given a post on platter he has to be specially spineless.
He was selected ( not elected) to be PM because he is spineless and can not take any action. Even after 8 years in Power he does not understand the power of the chair he is sitting on.
I understand he has no self-respect but at-least he need to respect the position he is occupying.
I hate this man from the day he addressed nation on TV after 26/11 attacks in Mumbai.

Such a Impotent man is disgrace on the chair of PM>
Answered by Batao Na, 07 Apr '11 04:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Anna told Manmohan,dont insult this movement
NEW DELHI: Anguished by the Congress-led coalition government`s critical response to his agitation, veteran social activist Anna Hazare wrote an open letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday urging him to stop finding faults and suspect any conspiracies in the movement.

Hazare, whose indefinite fast for enactment of the Lokpal Bill with stringent measures against corruption has mobilized people across India, said that he was pained to read and hear about government`s reaction to his stir. ( Read: What is Lokpal Bill )

In his letter to the PM, Hazare said that it was alleged that he was being instigated by some people to sit on this fast. `This is an insult to my sense of wisdom and intelligence. I am not a kid that I could be `instigated` into going on an indefinite past. I am a fiercely independent person. I take advice from many friends and critics, but do what my conscience directs me to do,` he wrote.

Answered by sushil trivedi, 07 Apr '11 03:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

His post is like that.
Answered by anantharaman, 07 Apr '11 03:22 pm

(0)
 (0)