Q.

If i give you a canvas, to paint a picture of that one thing that comes instantly to your mind now, what would that be?

Tags: relationships, careers, education
Asked by Anu, 28 Jan '10 11:43 am

1.

A white dove flying over a globe with no boundaries...surrounded with beautiful flowers and butterflies, innocent smiling children...symbolizing a peaceful world free of jealousy, egoism, hatred, revenge, religious and racist discriminations, superiority and inferiority complexes, poverty, ignorance, cruelty, exploitation, selfishness, lies, terrorism, war.....projecting only peace and happiness. Whoever seeing the painting should feel the same pure thought and should feel the warmth of divine peace and should take at least a simple step towards the noble cause....the noble message "Vasudaivaka kudumbam" meaning we all living beings together make this world.
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 28 Jan '10 05:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hi Anu, My 2 friends had answer this Q somehow I missed this Q with some personal engagements, Still let me congratulate you for this inspiring Q.Well, this Q reminds me of my college days.I beloged to Biology group,so every day one or two the scetches of some animal or plant ususlly used to get drawn on the board .We also used to make same scetches in our papers .Our college is remote from the town in a hilly outskirts.Sometimes the classes used to be very monotonous .My place used to ne near window on the 4th floor and I used to try to get a glimpse through the window to see the land scape outside which was my usual way to get inspired to recover from the monotony of the class.

Answered by Rachana, 30 Jan '10 03:07 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

M`am > When I read this question, impulsively I sensed my mind returning to one specific alley in my small city where we used to live in a two room rented house. Exactly before the lane, crossing the main road, there was (and still is) situated one of famous/respected Art Galleries and Art Schools in Maharashtra and though I was still a school going brat, one of my teachers (residing in same zone) used to took us to visit (every Saturday) the hall to see the activities relating with painting. Of course, right now I cannot claim I was attracted to the environment, but no doubt the guys and girls engaged solemnly in painting provided me ample reasons of growing anxiety to the Art. Even at that stage, I wished I had easel and a canvas to paint a picture on my own using the various brushes one of the boys had with him in many numbers. At home, after finishing the class work, I remember my trials with drawing sheets and in the process surely I had acquired laudable authority in line drawing ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 29 Jan '10 11:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

A tomboy named anu
Answered by bhanwar bothra, 28 Jan '10 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

A beautiful girl with a bouquet of pink roses !
Answered by sk singh, 28 Jan '10 02:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

A boy siting d see beach corner &looking d flow of water & sun set alonely.
Answered by anand, 28 Jan '10 02:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

My Ma's portrait...I am yet to see someone,even remotely as beautiful as her...she is a delicate ,exquisite and charming beauty,with chiseled features and a regal look to her. Tall and graceful in appearance,she exudes elegance,commands respect and admiration and has the most deep,limpid pools of depth for eyes.Her face has the innocence of divinity(all throughout her schooling,she got to play Gods and Goddesses).The calm pride of being a woman of substance is in her gait,how she carries herself and her immense "in the face" honesty.
No,not only because she is my mother,but also because she truly is an achiever,and would do the one painting her,proud.
I know,there isn't some great message in the answer,but I stated what I thought of with utmost sincerity...and to me,she is every bit a woman,a mother...a swayam siddha:-)
Answered by shintsie, 28 Jan '10 12:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Candle burning with blood tears
Answered by vignesh, 28 Jan '10 12:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

A Candle of HOPE, that must never be extinguished.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 28 Jan '10 11:57 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

Sorry.. i am very bad at that !!!

but if u insist.. i guess it'd be some flower..lotus..or roses !!
Answered by sr sr sax, 28 Jan '10 11:51 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.