Q.

What was the Question asked by Vivekananda (Narendra) to Ramakrishna Parama Hamsa and what was his reply when they met for the first time ?

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by sitapati rao, 22 Nov '09 03:35 pm

1.

Ramkrishna Paramhans asked "who are you"?
Vivekanand said "I do not know and have here to you to know the answer."
Answered by QueSera Sera, 22 Nov '09 03:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Have u seen God?
Answered by krishna kumar, 22 Dec '09 10:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Narendra asked Param Hamsa that " Have you seen God ? " Parama hamsa replied that " Yes.... I have seen God, just as I see you here, only in a more clear sense" .
Answered by peekay first, 23 Nov '09 12:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

'Do you believe in God, Sir?' 'Yes,' he replied. 'Can you prove it, Sir?' 'Yes.' 'How?' 'Because I see Him just as I see you here, only in a much intenser sense.
Answered by Pardeep kapoor, 22 Nov '09 03:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

First introduction to Ramakrishna occurred in a literature class in General Assembly Institute, when he heard Principal Reverend W. Hastie lecturing on William Wordsworth's poem The Excursion and the poet's nature-mysticism. In the course of explaining the word trance in the poem, Hastie told his students that if they wanted to know the real meaning of it, they should go to Ramakrishna of Dakshineswar.!!! --------------------------------------------------- His meeting with Ramakrishna Paramahamsa in November 1881 proved to be a turning point in his life. About this meeting, Narendranath said, "He [Ramakrishna] looked just like an ordinary man, with nothing remarkable about him. He used the most simple language and I thought 'Can this man be a great teacher?' I crept near to him and asked him the question which I had been asking others all my life: 'Do you believe in God, Sir?' 'Yes,' he replied. 'Can you prove it, Sir?' 'Yes.' 'How?' 'Because I see Him just as I see you here, only in a ...more
Answered by Oberoi, 22 Nov '09 03:44 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I remembered sending a mail a long time back, which was copied to you also on the benefits of eating bananas. The mail I refer to is dated 27th Januar..more

Answered by Omega