Q.

The human mind treats a new idea the same way the bdy treats a strange protein; it rejects it....Your comments

Tags: relationships, religion & spirituality, mind treats
Asked by Farhaan, 20 Dec '12 09:19 am

1.

It does not reject straight away
Answered by iqbal seth, 20 Dec '12 09:54 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange protein; it rejects it.
by P. B. Medawar

Had to drive all the way across Mississagua, a gritty little town whose main claim to fame seems to be strip joints and names that cannot be pronounced, to get there, but I found a great little cajun place called Big Daddy's. The food was good. Real good. My Bostonian friend sampled my jambalaya and immediately ordered his own. You know what the problem with really good food is? But first, this: mouth, stomach, brain. That is the pecking order when it comes to cajun food.

Now for the problem with the cajun foods. See, your brain will say, "We cannot possibly eat anything else." But, as you saw above, brain is last in line in the pecking order. Stomach pipes up and says, "Yes, I think if you give me one good belch I will be able to fit more in." And mouth (AKA my mouf) offers "I don't care what y'all say, this is goooood. GIVE ME MORE!" As you have already surmised, mo ...more
Answered by Corrupted Aatma, 20 Dec '12 09:29 am

(0)
 (0)