Q.

Dear Sir, I don't have any written proof of the payment made to my landlord against purchase of the flat. I have paid him Rs. 3 Lakhs and since the price has gone up he is refusing to accept this payment. He is an influencing person and after paying Rs. 35,000 as court fees , honourable Delhi high court not only dismissed my case but without hearing a single word from my lawer,put a penalty of Rs. 1 lakh against me on the first day of hearing the case i.e. too within 5 minutes of time.Is it wrong to faith someone? No one believe that I have given cash without written receipt.What should I do?

Asked by ramanish thakur, 26 Feb '09 08:01 pm

1.

Sai Ram. When you are not getting justice in the human court of law, the only place left is to approach the highest court (that of God). Pray sincerely and if you are destined to get the money, you will. God has His own mysterious ways of working.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 27 Feb '09 06:01 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

My dear sir, i know you will not like my reply, but you have committed a BIG blunder by paying cash without a receipt, and u have committed an illegal act of paying black money, so now you HAVE to suffer for it. there is no one who can help you. the earlier you forget about this money, the better it is for you. It IS
wrong to have faith in any one in matters of money. it is not only wrong, but a big blunder. re what should I do, there is nothing, i repeat, nothing you can do at all
Answered by iqbal seth, 27 Feb '09 06:09 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

If you can't proove it in anyway, it is better to forget it. There is no remedy and/or reconcilation to some mistakes done in life. Atonement will simply cause depressions. As such it will be better to forget like a bad dream.
Answered by srivastavajn, 26 Feb '09 08:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Bahut lamba article hai boss
Answered by DARE DEVIL, 26 Feb '09 08:01 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Union Minister of Health had campaigned for this ban. It was challenged at the High Court level. The honourable Court cancelled it. It was one man's i..more

Answered by QueSera Sera