Q.

Does Telepathy really work between you and your near ones? Have you ever had any feel of it ??

Tags: relationships, telepathy
Asked by Anu, 11 Oct '10 07:48 pm

1.

Telepathy ( meaning "affliction, experience") is the transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the "five classic senses". The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredric W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research,specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference. A telepath is a person with the paranormal ability to read others' thoughts and mental contents. Telepathy is one kind of extrasensory perception which, along with psychokinesis, forms the main topics of parapsychological research. Many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done within this field. This research has neither produced a replicable demonstration of telepathy, nor an accepted mechanism by which it might work. Hence the scientific community does not regard telepathy as a real phenomenon. It is hard to unambiguously distinguish telepathy from a number of other parapsychological hypotheses su ...more
Answered by LIPSIKA, 11 Oct '10 07:52 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

It work as good as an advance transformer.
Unless some mental elements are inactivated, telepathy works all the time.
To feel the impact of it one has to be a little sensitive.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 12 Oct '10 01:58 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

It's good it does not work , I do not want people around me to get bothered by my generally dirty mind ;-)
Answered by Batao Na, 13 Oct '10 12:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I was not sure, but now I think it works.. It has tremendous power to carry the feelings to other person with a lightening speed. There is no other explanation for the sudden explosion of energy or the understanding of brainwave in the person who is at other end..
Answered by subhash, 12 Oct '10 12:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I don't know if it's telepathy or some thing curious. More than once, when I thought of ringing my friend and vice versa the opposite too had similar wish, as revealed later. Also the so called "Deja view" (a feeling that you are re-experiencing an event, though no chance earlier) has been experienced by me 2-3 times.
Answered by Arakuzha Ramachandran, 11 Oct '10 08:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Though I am a strong believer of 'Logic and reasoning" I am sure Telepathy does work between very close ones. It also works very well in new relationships. I just have to think about a new relationship in my real life, and the mobile rings and comes a message from that person. Even in virtual world, I think about an answer from a particular person, and the answer is there within minutes. I am sure that when I am thinking about a person, he/she is thinking about me at the same time.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 11 Oct '10 08:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes for good feeling and experince
Answered by raman, 11 Oct '10 08:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

No , i never felt myself subjected to telepathy .Telepathy is a proven phenomena . But nor for ordinary people like us . Telepathy comes naturally to sadhus in advanced spiritual path after years of sadhanas . Every one knows that Radio waves unheard , by humans exist in atmosphere all around us . Our brains also emit electro- magnetic waves that floats around us . Those who are capable of receiving and tuning and transmitting it are capable of conveying thought process . The so called SIDHU ACTS like producing idols , telling what was in our mind , make one believe whatever that has been transmitted to him are all of such acts of telepathy .
Answered by RAMASWAMY VENKATESH, 11 Oct '10 08:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes many times it happened. whether it is telepathy or not,
Answered by hitler, 11 Oct '10 07:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I dont think so i think it is only coincidence
Answered by krish, 11 Oct '10 07:48 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Yes indian govt is weak and very inefficient enough as not to ask extredition of Americans ....the Indian govt cannot amend laws and bring justice and..more

Answered by parul advani