Q.

The Best....!Hi, Do you like to just answer Qs and increase your scores or you truely find joy in Qnaing ? Whose Qs or what kind/category of Qs you like to answer ? Was there any phase of Qna you liked The Best ? Also was there any phase of Qna which disliked and felt interest lost in Qnaing ?

Tags: entertainment, qnaing, answer qs
Asked by Rachana, 13 Nov '12 12:15 pm

1.

Dear Rachana Jee, if earning scores were my intention , I definitly could have gained that .I truly find joy in Qnaing ! earlier I was choosy about questions but now whatever I find interesting ,attempt instantly . Yes the year of 2007-2009 was the best period . This year is the worst for me on the forum .
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 13 Nov '12 12:28 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

So many sub-parts and I thought it is one simple question -:))

To be honest, scores were fascinating when I joined this Forum under the misguided misconception that HOF was some Great Hall of Fame where one had to make an appearance, come hell or fury -:)) And I did that in barely hundred days!!! And with that, the charm of scoring too went for a toss. But even during that climb to the HOF, I don't think I have answered any Qn, in yes or No format or one liners. Since then in the last five years and one month to be exact, I have barely scored one lac and twelve thousand points though at no time did I keep off from this Forum for any considerable point of time except short breaks. But irrespective of the the speed of answering, at no time can I say that, I have not found joy in Qnaing. Even if it is time pass, we only do something that brings us some amount of satisfaction and not just while away time for nothing because it is something that would ordinarily afflict an empty mind n ...more
Answered by Omega, 13 Nov '12 04:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I like answering--all kinds/all types
yes there was a excellent phase
Answered by anil garg, 20 Dec '12 10:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I answer Qs that interest me actually and I feel ease in answering them, score increase is not the criteria. I liked the phase when QnA were never abused nor was there any crowd of CG ads.
Answered by Devdas, 15 Nov '12 12:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

1. yes, i truely find joy in Qnaing....its nt justabt answering, nt abt scoring at all. unlike you, I have nt been active very much , but selectively , by way of answering certain brilliant n interesting questions, i keep myself involved here. I enjoy this unique part of qna wherein , I find certain senior members, of my age and surprisingly a few young members , who seem to be so intelligent that I cant stop myself answering their questions. 2. Right 4m beginning , i have been person specific in answering questions , which can be seen in my rediff page. fair or not , dont know, but I am enjoying. Like to give answer on relationships. 3. I still miss the phase of qna pertaining to the FY 09-10....4. I never lost interest in qna....but at times become sad , realizing that , most of the qna members left qna wid whom , i used to have interaction in a regular manner.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 13 Nov '12 11:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I have been a ravenous learner ever since I joined this forum. I love to interact with like-minded members and select friends to learn yet more things that I do not know and share a few things that gain through my keen observation and experience with people hailing from all walks of life. This could be perhaps the only reason for a few around finding my questions, answers and comments relevant to their convictions, thoughts, perceptions and deeds. Sometimes, I was admonished very harshly or questioned sternly for my prerogative of such contributions by a respectable member that pained me more often than not. Needless to say most of my questions, answers and comments were reported abuse and removed and sometimes there get disappear instantly. Several times it occurred to me that I must quit this forum and do yet better things in life. After a due thought, I also realized that just for the sake of a member or two, my long association with other worthy and intellectual friends, should n ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 13 Nov '12 04:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I find QNA very useful in sharing my views / ideas in the areas of current national & international affairs, sports, business etc with some of the highly knowledgeable people here like ------- -----(sorry I will refrain from naming them as it will go against the spirit of this forum). Increasing scores is not in my agenda at all. It is evident if you look at my scores tally after 6 years of participation here. I mostly ask questions on topics that interest me. For this I receive fairly good number of answers, some of these are really thought provoking, which helped me to broaden my outlook and perception and also to gain some extra knowledge. Though I have been a regular in this forum ever since I joined here, occasionally I used to take a break due to various reasons. Presently I am going through that phase. But hope to be active here again as before sooner or later.
Answered by Good Citizen, 13 Nov '12 03:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Will tell u in short for me it is pure time pass point or no points it does not matter i love GK and quiz type questions as sometimes i do learn something new from such questions. but the basic purpose is still time pass
Answered by rajan, 13 Nov '12 02:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

I like QnAing ....but now i come here occasionally ....till last year i was a regular here with more then two lakh points.....they vanished suddenly...but that doesnt matter....quality questions interest me and good comments encourage me.....
Funny yet intelligent answers attract me...thats how i try to participate and contribute here......
Answered by gaurav, 13 Nov '12 01:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I enjoy answering the questions of the type ananthraan asks,
=those which are philsophcal
that which can be of some use to those who read them
+in addition to those relatd to enhance patriotism and fight the anarchism which is spreadng in te conry nowadays.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 13 Nov '12 01:05 pm

(1)
 (0)