Q.

My boss is slowly and slowly increasing my work and he is giving lot of difficult assignment to me but where as he is simple assignment to those who are getting more salary even after telling him my problem he is not doing anything and if I make any mistake I have to get scoliding what to do to decrease my workload should I concentrate on quantity of work or quality of work

Tags: work, relationships, careers
Asked by Satya Pandey, 13 Nov '09 09:13 am

1.

I would like you to concentrate and enjoy your work ,try to work patiently and very carefully ,take this as an opportunity to prove your ability .
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 13 Nov '09 09:18 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

U r assuming corporates hire people based on merits & not based on their own politics. If someone is getting a better salary than u & doing easier work than u in corporate life, that's because that particular person "stuck a personal chord" w/ the MD or a GM or a powerful head honcho in the organization who calls the shots.

I have done work all over the world, Middle East is no exception. In Dubai Islamic Bank, the junior regional manager in Dubai was a genius from IIM but the deputy GM was SO STUPID he would make Raj Thackery & the Deobandi Ulema sound intelligent! Yet he crawled to power because he was able to cater to a personal R&R need of a few superiors.

Many get coveted positions of power in the corporate world by catering to one of the 3 weakness of their superiors: Wine, Wealth, Women. By doing so, they establish a steady edge over those who opt for the "Work hard & straight forward" mode...this is the harsh reality one has to deal w/ in corporate life....
Answered by A Moin, 21 Nov '09 02:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Thank him and your stars.
Answered by Lumpen, 13 Nov '09 10:32 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Be happy becoz you got a golden oppurtunity to do difficult tasks.It will defnitely help in future.Positive approach is needed now. More over Recession time. Mostly All bosses are trying their level best to senior and sincere staff in their organisation.
Answered by hitler, 13 Nov '09 09:16 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Vande Mataram is seriously against one of the basic principles of Islam.Vande Mataram in sanskrit means "I worship(bow down to) my mother"It is not ou..more

Answered by SHAD KHAN