Q.

Hi my name is suheal. I am a graduate and working for an MNC as a sales manager. Is it advisable that i live my job and do MBA now ? will it help me in busting my corrier

Asked by suheal r, 29 Apr '09 03:16 pm

1.

Being a Manager u shud b knowing it well............i mean dicision making......u know......
Answered by smokinchild, 29 Apr '09 03:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

To uplift your career, a MBA degree will definitely help you. But for this it is not necessary to leave your job,as you can opt for Executive MBA and come up with the required results.
Answered by abhishek gupta, 20 Sep '10 07:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

In this period of recession its not atall advisable to quit your job (conditionally if its good paying) rahter you should strive hard and do both job n MBA/PGDM in distance learning mode.

Distance learning programme is basically ment for working executives. So as such its an oppurtunity to persue this without sacrificing your job.

But, in current scenario people do not take it seriously and they just do it for the sake of getting degree. They don't basically look in depth of the content of the course and the related associated knowledge the gonna get from it.

If you really wanna get hansome knowledge through post graduate programme in management you must wisely choose an Institute.

My personal suggestion will be ICME its promoted by IILM Institute for Higher Learning (A++ Ranking) one of the top notch institutes of India. They are providing PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) in distance learning mode

Answered by Ashish kataria, 29 Apr '09 05:49 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Body Revive Please visit http://www.heartcurable.com or http://www.cancercurable.com An ayurvedic medicine called "body revive" proving to cure all th..more

Answered by Abid Ali