Q.

I will purchase a bajaj discover 150cc bike so correct information of this bike condition good or bad ?

Tags: money, cars & bikes, city guide
Asked by SAI KUMAR, 17 Jul '10 03:18 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
RIDING HIGH ON THE SUCCESS OF 100CC BAJAJ DISCOVER DTS-SI AND TO STRENGTHEN ITS PRESENCE IN COMMUTER SEGMENT, BAJAJ AUTO TODAY LAUNCHED THE NEW DISCOVER 150. WITH THE PROMISE OF "MORE EXCITEMENT PER LITRE", THIS NEW MODEL IS ALL SET TO THRILL RIDERS WITH AN EXCITING RIDE FEEL, EXCITING FEATURES AS WELL AS EXCITING MILEAGE AND VALUE PROPOSITION. THE DISCOVER 150 IS THE FIRST BIKE IN THE COMMUTER SPORTS' SEGMENT WHICH OFFERS THE UTILITY OF A COMMUTER BIKE COMBINED WITH THE PERFORMANCE, STYLE AND FEATURES OF A SPORTS BIKE TO BRING IN A RENEWED PASSION FOR BIKING.
THE NEW & POWERFUL 150CC 13 PS DTS-I ENGINE NOT ONLY DELIVERS OUTSTANDING POWER AND PICKUP AT THE SLIGHTEST TWIST OF THE WRIST BUT ALSO ENSURES EXCELLENT ON-ROAD MILEAGE OF 65 KMPL - EQUAL TO MOST OTHER 100CC'S. BAJAJ R&D HAS REALLY TOILED TO BRING TWO OPPOSITES TOGETHER I.E. MILEAGE AND POWER. NEVER BEFORE HAS ANY BIKE DELIVERED SUCH TRUE 150-CC PERFORMANCE WITH A FUEL EFFICIENCY TO KEEP THE CUSTOMER SMIL ...more
Answered by Josna, 17 Jul '10 03:31 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The song is called "Sharkey's Day," from Laurie Anderson's one thousand, nine hundred and ninety album "Mister Heartbreak." ', Here's the full song l..more

Answered by Mickey