Q.

Are you not surprised and upset by humiliating performance and exit from tournament at zimbawe by our cricket team?what could be the reasons?

Tags: performance, money, sports
Asked by Ramesh Agarwal, 07 Jun '10 07:22 pm

1.

I am neither surprised nor upset at this much expected and absolutely disgusting display of spineless and unabashed surrender shown by Indian cricketers. I have no respect for such "cricketers " like Yuvrajsingh, Harbhajansingh, Yusuf Pathan, or for that matter, Murali Vijay, who, in my view, was picked up only bcoz of his proximity to K.Srikanth. For quite some time now, our cricketers have been spending their valuable time cementing their relationships with film stars and establishing such relationships where none exist. Thier craze for cheap and instant publicity is matched only by their unlimited greed for money. While they will strain every nerve to put up a gallant show for the industrialists who pay them handsomely, when it comes to playing for their country, they conveniently make themselves "unavailable" and then we have this disgusting spectacle and insult to swallow. Our media especially the TV channels are solely to be blamed for building up the likes of nincompoops l ...more
Answered by Jaisingh Thakur, 07 Jun '10 07:50 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

For me one and only the Great Shivaji Ganeshan and no one can beat him in any where. He is really a best actor not only in Tamil Nadu but entire Indi..more

Answered by Gopal