Q.

Daily we are interacting with many of our friends here, we must be having an image of each one in our mind. Can you describe the image, which you have in your mind, of at least your close friends here?

Tags: mind, close friends, image
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 11 Dec '09 12:33 pm

1.

Muktha, I have met many friends on this forum. I met personally Cocktail Raj, Aminpaniwala, CS Dinesh, Vilas Pardhe, Que Sara Sara, Joyoti Sen, Pramod Rajapurkar, Savithri Kalidas, Jayesh Asrani, Janis Rodwell and Omega Sir. Some of them of course had their photos at their pages. I found them as they appeared on their photos. Lol. However, I had a mental image of some of them like Cocktail Raj, CS Dinesh, Que Sara Sara, Savithri Kalidas, Jayesh Asrani and Omega Sir. After I met these personalities, I found that my mental image of these persons in no way matched with their real image. Nevertheless, it is natural to form a mental image of everyone we interact with, but I am now sure that my mental image would never be right.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 19 Dec '09 08:16 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

I have been interacting with Thampy Chacko for some time now whose picture i have not seen. ( I have seen the pictures of my other friends so it won't be fair to comemnt on them) .....I magine Thampy to be a typical Malayali gentleman, - dark hair, swarthy skln and a moustache. I don't know how far it is correct plus he has a sense of humour like mpst Malayalis and he never gets angry - very unlike the Punjabis of this forum ( they get hyper at the slightest pretext- especially the MEN).
Answered by joyoti sen, 16 Dec '09 10:11 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

I have been wanting to answer this one for so many days. Yet never found enough time at one go to do so.I want to do this,cause,I do have certain image of many people here...the list is so long. They include friends,people I have met,people I interact with,or those I answer.The list is random,and no specific categories are stated here.
Ananthraman(my Teddyzooz) : He is one person,whom I have known from day one and interacted consistently...initially,I was the only one he would open up to...later his and mine circle increased. He is adorable,perceptive and verrrry protective,in his own sweet way. Lately I have grown very close to him,and would meet him one day for sure.
Answered by shintsie, 14 Dec '09 06:48 pm

(8)
 (2)
4.

Wat I have felt , is being written here...may kindly be excused if any unintentional mistake occurs...
1. Mitali Choudhury : Highly respectable for me for her sincerity, knowing how to protect n preserve one's integrity and for her academic brilliance . She seems to be very emotional too. And I always believe in he fact that emotion people are luckier and I feel luckier too, to have a friend like her ,in the place I live in.
2. Minti Cool : Though I do not interact with him through messaging , but I think he likes to live wid full of freedom....I enjoy answering his questions too.
3. Shintsie : She is fantastic wrt. her questions and I like the honesty part of each of her question or answers very much .....and I think she is very brave too....an ideal daughter like image.
4. Nikita: "If you dont like my attitude, quit talking with me"....impressed....! a sweet naughty younger sister like image....but very brilliant in her selection of questions...
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 11 Dec '09 07:49 pm

(8)
 (2)
5.

Hi, Muktha for fun I would like to give image to some people I know and with whom had been interacting some fil personalities .Please I will be Apologetic if any person take it offended.

Anantharamanji : Ashok kumar

Major Sir :Pradeep Kumar

Peekay jee: Raj Kapoor

Omega jee :Gurudutt
Answered by Rachana, 14 Dec '09 05:43 pm

(8)
 (1)
6.

I never Thought i'd answer this but its a lil tempting:-)))
Firstly i will mention Ananth Sir's name---Sweetest &Gentlest person i've known
Besides my own Dad....i dont like to make new relations, not even Bhaiyya's &Di's..but i make an exception here with Ananth Sir....
Bijoy Sir- A perfect Family man:-)have interacted with him few times and like to read his answers to my Q's:-)) i feel he is a very soft person ...
Joyoti Ma'am-A strict but fav Teacher of all students:-)))full of Practical wisdom....
Rajneesh-Reggie as i call him...i think dats how he is on the forum too:-)
Jack Sir-A Crusader:-)) he too is full of wisdom and says wotever he wants in few words...
Sanjay Sharma-Clown:-)he makes me laugh with his twisting of words...
Sanjay Mishra- A guide---toooo Wise...someone i listen to:-)
Answered by nikita, 15 Dec '09 02:25 pm

(7)
 (2)
7.

Manish Varma:- A decent gentleman with lot of wisdom and a good sense of humor. I have a great regard for MV, especially after an interesting and motivating session with him on phone last week. :-)

rR:- I do not like a few things in him, but despite of all that, I love him for being so caring in his own way. He's a guide, motivator, an elder brother and above all, a long time friend without any distinction..... :)

Kishore Anand:- Since he's not a bachelor anymore and his better half might read my answer, I will just say that he is a very noble, down to the earth and sweet human being.

Prabhat Kumar Kumar:- I do not know this man personally but I like him a lot. And since a long time, I am feeling that either he knows me personally or he is a fantastic mind reader. A kind, humble and wise human being with very deep understanding of humans nature..

Answered by prashant sharma, 11 Dec '09 02:10 pm

(4)
 (2)
8.

Surprisingly, I don`t know how it happened but I totally had missed this question from you Muktha, though I always keep an eye on activities on your page. May be last week I was highly occupied with that income tax headache and had remained far away from forum. Well, half an hour ago, when I witnessed some comments relating with this question, my curiosity mounted and instantly I grabbed this page and now I must say I moved with emotions by the way in which the members (especially Shintsie and Rachana) have pictured the participating members+friends and now have decided to express my own feelings about you nice people.

With the present lot, I have been interacting with very few because of time constraint and always have been on personal interaction with these extraordinary persons; let me take this opportunity to say something special about them :

Let me begin directly with you, Muktha :

Answered by Indra Pawar, 15 Dec '09 12:56 am

(3)
 (2)
9.

What a time to come back!I left qna almost 1 year back when a pleasant place turned into a 'difficult' place.I was sad to leave because this was my only place to run away from my loneliness and stress of life.I missed all my friends,their talents and above all, the way each one approached the posted questions with their own outlooks.
My greatest find here was Shints and our friendship is set to enter the 4th year now.I am not trying to 'pay her' back for the compliments received.I know that each of my friends were unique in their own ways.What makes Shints different is her inability to understand her ability:-))))
Answered by vinod, 07 Mar '10 07:34 am

(3)
 (0)
10.

Good Question ! but the irony lying in it, is that there is a big gap between assumption and reality.One can assume from the style of answers submitted by qna friends regarding there imaginary images.Here one thing pricks me from within that Rediff has given option to upload one's photo on one's page, which I took chance of but as I found no person is uploading his/her photo on the personal page except Joyesh Chakraborty, Pradeep Mishra, & myself So I decided to withdraw and affixed the downloaded picture of a nice baby.
In this context I do not like to generalize my choice of friend.
All most all are dear to me.Thanx
Answered by Pradipta pati, 15 Dec '09 12:53 pm

(3)
 (0)

Q.

For me one and only the Great Shivaji Ganeshan and no one can beat him in any where. He is really a best actor not only in Tamil Nadu but entire Indi..more

Answered by Gopal